Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    In 40 pages has no one noted that emeriti would have still finished 2nd if BB withdrew? Just looking at the rankings now.

My reality has been shattered.

Strategy Moderator
    Flogger, you forgot that Emeriti's (and BB's) incoming land would have immediately came in with a wd. Emeriti would have finished #1 land.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    My reality has been shattered.
    Lol you don't live in reality anyway. Nice Bishop/asf! <3

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaseafoam View Post
    flogger, you forgot that emeriti's (and bb's) incoming land would have immediately came in with a wd. Emeriti would have finished #1 land.
    ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Lol you don't live in reality anyway. Nice Bishop/asf! <3
    It was obviously in jest, since such a mistake would have just been deleted.

The irony of this post is so layered I almost laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    If the 'victims' truely feel they are being harassed, blocking them on wa is a simple solution equivalent to ignoring them on IRC. I don't know anything of what was sent to who, but if there is any real concern of ongoing harassment and not just Sheister posting for forum propaganda, then they should simply block him.
    prop·a·gan·da
    ˌpräpəˈɡandə/Submit
    noun
    derogatory
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
    "he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"
    synonyms: information, promotion, advertising, publicity, spin; More
    a committee of cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church responsible for foreign missions, founded in 1622 by Pope Gregory XV.

Was I misleading? In what way am I displaying Bias when I supply the fact that proteus is pursuing BB members? Am I failing to disclose a BB member who is engaged in similar behavior with respect to Emeriti? Who is that player? What political cause or point of view am I promoting or publicizing? Or are you saying I am a committee of cardinals?

I am pretty sure I am no more posting propaganda than a reporter posting that a crime has been committed is.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Strategy Moderator
    Sheister, I was stating I did not know if the claims of harassment were serious or just you posting for propaganda. And yes, your posted definition fits what I was questioning. Either or both are possibilities. If people were actually concerned about proteus messaging them, I suggested that they could block him. This was simply helpful advice. Police would likely give the same advice as a first step to someone receiving unwanted messages by phone/messenger.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 22-05-2017 at 19:40.

Sheister, I was stating I did not know if the claims of harassment were serious or just you posting for propaganda. And yes, your posted definition fits what I was questioning. Either or both are possibilities. If people were actually concerned about proteus messaging them, I suggested that they could block him. This was simply helpful advice. Police would likely give the same advice as a first step to someone receiving unwanted messages by phone/messenger.
    Depends on the jurisdiction. For example, in Georgia, my understanding is that they take harassment online, which falls into their newer and recent cyberbullying statutes, very seriously, much as the police in many jurisdictions do not take a complaint for stalking lightly and say "just don't go near those places anymore".

Personally, I would never try to guess how a given police officer or a given State's Attorney would deal with any given complaint. Just as with many minor traffic violations one officer will give you a warning whereas another will issue the citation. It all depends on demeanor, the assessment of the situation, and many other factors within the discretion of the issuing officer or SA.

I would never make a guess as to the impact on the victim or the discretion of the authority. I merely recognize the conduct and encourage people to recognize when they are crossing lines and to pull back. I posted this in a less direct form several pages back and the behavior is continuing. I think it would be wise for the responsible party to stop.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Depends on the jurisdiction. For example, in Georgia, my understanding is that they take harassment online, which falls into their newer and recent cyberbullying statutes, very seriously, much as the police in many jurisdictions do not take a complaint for stalking lightly and say "just don't go near those places anymore".

Personally, I would never try to guess how a given police officer or a given State's Attorney would deal with any given complaint. Just as with many minor traffic violations one officer will give you a warning whereas another will issue the citation. It all depends on demeanor, the assessment of the situation, and many other factors within the discretion of the issuing officer or SA.

I would never make a guess as to the impact on the victim or the discretion of the authority. I merely recognize the conduct and encourage people to recognize when they are crossing lines and to pull back. I posted this in a less direct form several pages back and the behavior is continuing. I think it would be wise for the responsible party to stop.
    Take it to PM please.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    I believe you can block someone on whatsapp if you dont' want to talk to them anymore.
    Or someone would not act childish and not start a useless and lame series of low standard messages. Jeez, in the end its a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Yes, our kingdom was happy to beat both Sparta and emeriti on the charts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Check again. I'm sorry friend.

I'm sick with food poisoning but let me try this.

Using the "and" conjunction determines that both of the statements need to be true for the the compound statement to be true.

2 Emeriti (8:18) - 2.387366612
    5 Civil Disobedience (7:18) - 2.161540307

One of your statements is false, we can easily conclude that the compound statement is false without checking the truth value of the other side of the conjunction.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Please get on topic.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Fanatic
    <removed>
    Last edited by Bishop; 22-05-2017 at 21:32.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    <removed>
    Owned.

Thread Information