Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Just cause you dont wanna compete for any crowns doesnt mean one likes to get hit..
    and if someone that isn't in the top 5 had made that statement you would have told them to go play sims online or something

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Just cause you dont wanna compete for any crowns doesnt mean one likes to get hit..
    I crowned the most when I didn't compete.
    :D

Guess where I played back then btw!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    and if someone that isn't in the top 5 had made that statement you would have told them to go play sims online or something
    No? How come everything time you get questioned about something you start to try and derail? But I guess you live like you preach, last age you probably didnt have one single CF right? Cause who needs CF if you dont compete for anything! ...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I crowned the most when I didn't compete.
    :D

Guess where I played back then btw!

Still dont understand the implications when "not competing" refers to land and nw crown? Must be hard for you!

Must I bold out the "for any crowns" part? I thought you'd know what you are saying yourself at least. I will lower my expectations in the future I promise!
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Must I bold out the "for any crowns" part? I thought you'd know what you are saying yourself at least. I will lower my expectations in the future I promise!
    I know, you dont seem to grasp the meaning though. As i was writing "Just cause YOU dont want to compete for any crowns" I was refering to mirana. I didnt definie or try to define the established meaning of "not competing".
    Last edited by Korp; 27-05-2017 at 12:56.

Bla Bla Bla.

Bla Bla Bla.
    What, no witty retorts? I thought you were in for it!

I'm not witty.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Emeriti running Av/tact with 4x ha/heretic, 1x Elf/heretic, 1x ha/rogue, 1x elf/mystic for support.

BB running wh on the ud, hu, and 3 of the ha, cleric on the avian, then supported by 2 ha/rogue, 1 ha/mystic, 2 elf/mystic.
    Belated thank you.

Very interesting war. A long while ago, flogger explained the idea behind halfer war hero in an age with similar halfer virtues. I'm a bit torn on this for age 72 in my Virtual Kingdom.

Sometimes I try to get a top kingdom build in The Virtual Kingdom template; a tribute to undeniable results. This age my dilemma is balancing the high penetration damage of ops, the AW to curb paladin effect, and having a viable ritual strat.

I'm curious about the Emeriti intent and effectiveness of the heretic array. If this is too nosey I understand. The intel luxury of avian tac core doesn't get past me; you can watch everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Maybe if there hadn't been so many cases of "we are not competing-oops we accidentally competed" people in general would actually believe you aren't competing. Though, if you really aren't competing you don't actually need all those CFs anyway.

I'd say the nice-meter between Emeriti and BB is about even.
    Except that we didn't (as you call it) "accidentally" compete. The point of CFing is just to not having to bother with any further diplo and just relaxing.

Us even being top5 while starting with 12/13 players on low activity was entirely Emeriti's own fault as we saw an opportunity to screw them over, which we did.

Honor/ww crowns are worthless, they don't require much skill (see, even you have one or two)

protector we talked about this, multiquote, I know you can do it!

Strategy Moderator
    Protector, have you considered that the current Emeriti leadership is quite different from the age you mention and the main leader from the age you refer to may actually have more association with Barcoloco than Emeriti?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Belated thank you.

Very interesting war. A long while ago, flogger explained the idea behind halfer war hero in an age with similar halfer virtues. I'm a bit torn on this for age 72 in my Virtual Kingdom.

Sometimes I try to get a top kingdom build in The Virtual Kingdom template; a tribute to undeniable results. This age my dilemma is balancing the high penetration damage of ops, the AW to curb paladin effect, and having a viable ritual strat.

I'm curious about the Emeriti intent and effectiveness of the heretic array. If this is too nosey I understand. The intel luxury of avian tac core doesn't get past me; you can watch everything.
    I thought the half heretic looked really good last age, most didn't seem to agree. Can't help but feel little venedicated seeing a top run them over the Rogue counterpart

Thread Information