Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I do it for Palem!
    I believe this

Post Fiend
    i thought this thread was dead with new age, damn, people have to get a life.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I believe this
    Watermelon is your kingdom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u675qFC-88
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    i thought this thread was dead with new age, damn, people have to get a life.
    You clearly havn't been here long, it's not especially uncommon for people to discuss crap that happened 20 odd ages ago.
    So last age is nothing
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Does anyone else remember how cool it was when you could first actually CHOOSE to be undead?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    You clearly havn't been here long, it's not especially uncommon for people to discuss crap that happened 20 odd ages ago.
    So last age is nothing
    im here, just dont find any of emerititis crap entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    First of you need to separate early age from rest of the age, even when you think you might have a better position over someone, it's almost always mutually destructive for two strong kds to fight early. Just look at BB vs CR 4-5 ages ago. BB won but at the cost of no longer being a competitor that age. So when two kds cf earlier on, they know there is a lot more to be gained by growing or going for better targets.
    I am fairly sure that was Pyro and CR?

The other examples are the numerous times you got free cfs to "not compete" but ended up being 2-3 land or going for honor crown. When I think of non-compete it means you are not in range to be able to war a kd that's competing for land crown. 2 ages ago we gave you an eoa 80% range deal and you deliberately ignored it to try and to compete for #2 land with WSK. You were warned numerous times to stay out of our 80% land range and promised to do so but kept on breaking the deal to try and secure #2 land over WSK. We both know had we interacted you'd never end up #2-3 land at eoa so why window dress the kd page for eoa?
    I don't care about chart position, the only reason I'm still playing is because of the cool people in our KD (and a few people outside). As for WSK, I had some reallife stuff a few ages back so I can't confirm nor deny that. Quite frankly, I can't imagine mod caring about a 2nd place on chart either. Only few do, you're one of them :)

Also no one gives freebies later in the age when they have a stronger position or a perceived stronger position. We had a y6 cf expiring a few ages ago when you were 10% bigger than us and I asked if ya wanna extend. You asked me for land and then accused me of trying to run from you which is dumb and offensive at the same time. We ended up fighting from a 10% land disadvantage and gained massively in war, winning it and crowning.
    Those free CFs I am speaking off are CFs in non-compete ages from either BB or Emeriti. Ages where one didn't go for land charts. In those ages, Emeriti was always given a free CF. In those ages, BB always had to give up some acres to Emeriti. Stop comparing to other ages when both charted, that's a whole different story!

So last age when we had a better position y3 and #gametheory had failed nesta to allow him to setup cfs with his only two competitors the same week, we were what supposed to just do you a solid and give free cf?
    Again running your mouth on things nobody said :)

ps. answer my post #687 in this thread

ps2. to add to post #708 (about ASF claims that a former Emeriti age66 leader lead Barco last age), it was Leshrak, Mithras and dorje leading Emeriti. Has any of them played in Barcoloco? I don't think so!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Does anyone else remember how cool it was when you could first actually CHOOSE to be undead?
    No, but I always made the most of it. Undead sage was the last great undead mofo, when you could buy elites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information