Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Proposed Change Feedback - Kingdom Rituals

Administrator

Proposed Change Feedback - Kingdom Rituals

For feedback

Post Fiend
    Could we continue to cast it to sustain it longer?
    When another KD cast against you and starts to bring it down, could you fight to keep it up by continuing to cast it.
    If two KD's both have rituals up... Maybe have a Syphon Ritual spell that can do .5% damage and reinforce yours by .25%

Effectively eliminates small kingdoms from using them.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Regular
    Easy change there. Make it 4*No of provinces in Kingdom as opposed to flat 100 casts.
    Last edited by Vengeance; 12-05-2017 at 03:10.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Easy change there. Make it 4*No of provinces in Kingdom as opposed to flat 100 casts.
    Should be like this.

Does the ritual still provide the benefits in war?

I agree that KD total number of provinces should not affect the ease of ritual casting. 20 provinces should have to cast less than 25.
    I always thought wizards were RNG! @_@ mind blown...
    Honestly love the mechanics changes.

Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    I agree that KD total number of provinces should not affect the ease of ritual casting. 20 provinces should have to cast less than 25.
    I always thought wizards were RNG! @_@ mind blown...
    Honestly love the mechanics changes.
    I disagree. It will promote KDs staying small on purpose. On the other hand removing the ritual should scale with the number of the provs in the KD(so being 25 provs is better than 20).

About wizz - you learn something new everyday and that new sometimes is mind blowing :P.

Regular
    Kr's would be active during war or they would get over written by it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Effectively eliminates small kingdoms from using them.
    Along with smaller kingdoms not being able to use them...smaller kingdoms will more likely to be fed on by larger kingdoms, as it will be easier for the larger group to remove the smaller group's ritual.

Great idea, just needs tweaked.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post

About wizz - you learn something new everyday and that new sometimes is mind blowing :P.
    Don't you guys every read your buildings tab? It literally tells you exactly how many wizards you produce daily.

In war I was out of mana most of the time, I don't see being able to keep up KR in war, especially if hostile spells take it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Don't you guys every read your buildings tab? It literally tells you exactly how many wizards you produce daily.
    Yes but according to the guide it says it's RNG and the building tab is an estimate of how many it should produce. Also...when you have a low amount of land and the amount of wizards is less than 1 per day you sometimes get zero and sometimes get 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    I disagree. It will promote KDs staying small on purpose. On the other hand removing the ritual should scale with the number of the provs in the KD(so being 25 provs is better than 20).

For the small bonuses that these rituals give your KD, it's totally not worth a KD remaining small on purpose.

EDIT: in the guide Guilds are shown as a flat rate building with 0.02 wizards/tick base. It was once based on a 0.02% chance per guild per tick, I believe, though.

KR seems a novelty, im not impressed. it could make wiz pumping marginally less boring, i guess.
    Last edited by RattleHead; 12-05-2017 at 13:50.

Quote Originally Posted by unlost View Post
    In war I was out of mana most of the time, I don't see being able to keep up KR in war, especially if hostile spells take it down.
    I agree, maybe it is meant that attackers rather than T/Ms keeps it up during war but I think it will be difficult with high rune cost and probably large fail rate.. and with the 0.25% reduction per hostile spell it will quickly be gone so it feels like it will mainly be used out of war.

Thread Information