Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed Change Feedback - Races

Administrator

Proposed Change Feedback - Races

For race feedback

Fog plz! That will be all.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Lol what? Undeads have 9/0 spec and 10/4 Undead... what's the point? Just adds 1 measly offense and 4 measly defense. They won't be breaking any T/Ms anytime soon.

Also, that -35% sci effectiveness is a no go if your idea was to make them hybrid A/M with their NM. It's not gonna work. Weakest by far and Treant's a joke. 1 gen and +8hr attack time? Let's all hit that sucker a few times before war and he's out of the game because it doesn't matter if troops won't desert as long as the province can't op or attack...

Postaholic
    Death to avians! They must be sacrificed for the new race (dark elf?)

I think that Avians should loose ambush immunity, it's a mechanic that shouldn't exist as a racial/personality bonus.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Treants - will only work if they can attack over 115% overpop. Sure, they won't desert, but whats the point if you cant attack/theive/magic. Assuming that was the intent.

Undeads - 10/4 elite is WORSE then a 9/0 spec. Now it can be easily ambushed and is vulnerable on defense. They need at least a 12/ elite, or a defensive losses reduction thing.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Director of Age Changes
    Avian elites will cause another OOP ****show. They need to go.

Orc looks nice. But is it nice enough compared to avian? Could give them Inspire Army.

Undead is even ****tier vs. avians now. Elites to 13/3 maybe.

Trees are meme but oddly fun enough.
    Last edited by Avenger; 12-05-2017 at 03:52.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Veteran
    In what situation do you view Treants as useful?

Scribe
    I think treant not suffering overpop losses is too strong, would suggest something like -50% losses from overpop instead.

If I were slacker mode playing treant I'd run heretic, I think. Treant heretic has AW and prop, no thief losses on fails, +43% thief damage, a defensive elite that's 20% stronger than fae's (!!!) and no desertions from overpop. If only a handful of enemy attackers (if any lol) can single tap you, you could probably keep your thievery function afloat for quite some time with LL and peasant loss and in any case you'd be a very slow chain. Run some GS so the larger attackers that can hit you take terrible gains and it's very costly for them to risk it. Enemy would have to deal with you with ops, and you've got good thief defense and potentially decent wpa. Sure, your thievery could be disabled but it would take a lot of work, generally chaining TMs relies on them suffering overpop damage at some point. Orcs with high offense and high kills would seem the best counter.
    Last edited by Coffee; 12-05-2017 at 05:15.

Enthusiast
    I would say if your going to get rid of another race it should be Undead. Just get rid of cleric and make being a undead a personality. Opens up alot of fun hybrid situations also.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    I would say if your going to get rid of another race it should be Undead. Just get rid of cleric and make being a undead a personality. Opens up alot of fun hybrid situations also.
    That actually sounds really cool.

Almost 1/3 of the server is Avian and they're... unchanged? The other attacking races are either removed, about the same, or weaker.

I also don't see many situations where I'd want a treant.

Avian's elite conversion should be nerfed. At least make it more expensive to convert with credits. Other than that, i am fined with the new changes.

Enthusiast
    Treant with 70% homes 20% hospitals 10% farms 15% pop sci and 15% overpop has 43 pop per acre. Say 5/5 wiz and thief and you're sitting on a 33 leet per acre tank. Make warrior and you have 2 generals. It's a beast of a bank that can hit out and remain ub. Or overpop it to 140%+ and it can instantly kill a drake alone and still be 115% overpop. It's gonna change bank fights and large top of kd fights

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Treants - will only work if they can attack over 115% overpop. Sure, they won't desert, but whats the point if you cant attack/theive/magic. Assuming that was the intent.

Undeads - 10/4 elite is WORSE then a 9/0 spec. Now it can be easily ambushed and is vulnerable on defense. They need at least a 12/ elite, or a defensive losses reduction thing.
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Treant with 70% homes 20% hospitals 10% farms 15% pop sci and 15% overpop has 43 pop per acre. Say 5/5 wiz and thief and you're sitting on a 33 leet per acre tank. Make warrior and you have 2 generals. It's a beast of a bank that can hit out and remain ub. Or overpop it to 140%+ and it can instantly kill a drake alone and still be 115% overpop. It's gonna change bank fights and large top of kd fights
    No it isnt, because land gains make inflated NW irrelevant. A treant thats hit down also has zero potential to recover because its war attacks take twice as long and it has 1/4 or 1/2 as many (if warrior). Please learn basic mechanics before you open your mouth
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Thread Information