Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobi's Boys

Regular

Kobi's Boys

Unhappy with the changes and what we see as a continued focus of keeping KD at the top. Kobis boys have decided to end our time in utopia.

It was a pleasure playing with all of you
    Zinc

Kobi and his boys together since age 50

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyzinc View Post
    Unhappy with the changes and what we see as a continued focus of keeping KD at the top. Kobis boys have decided to end our time in utopia.

Quitters will quit.

You dont understand changes if you think they favour the top.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Quitters will quit.

You dont understand changes if you think they favour the top.
    I like your take on it, and not that the game is losing another KD
    Zinc

On the contrary changes has geared towards the masses for years already. But I guess being a whiny ***** is more important than factual evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But I guess being a whiny ***** is more important than factual evidence.
    Bit hostile don't you think...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Bit hostile don't you think...
    Rich coming from you :)

Good.
    The less of you that are around to cry the better.

Enthusiast
    Changes aren't geared towards helping the top at all and will basically eliminate bottom feeding. Because top kingdoms won't be able to build massive banks with the individual explore pools. Your leaving because you don't understand the changes and that terrifies you. Granted I agree they should have implemented stuff slower but meh life is short why wait.

Regular
    Call it what you like, your game is dying. there's 160 Kingdoms this age. with mergers next age and player loss your looking at ~125 to 150. I'd estimate that of that only 90 Kingdoms actually compete and of that only 30 are full 25 man Kingdoms.

SO you can call me whinny or a quitter or what ever name you'd like. everyone realizes that there is a problem. but the fixes each age don't address it.
    Zinc

Strategy Moderator
    I'm curious, when did you become monarch of Kobi? Your signature says they were together since Age 50, but you've only recently started heavily posting. Did you just recently take over leadership of this kingdom and are now disbanding them because the changes weren't extreme enough for you? There are a bunch of new changes designed to help shake things up.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Changes aren't geared towards helping the top at all and will basically eliminate bottom feeding. Because top kingdoms won't be able to build massive banks with the individual explore pools. Your leaving because you don't understand the changes and that terrifies you. Granted I agree they should have implemented stuff slower but meh life is short why wait.
    I understand what going to LBG means. NW range wont matter only acre size will. so as someone said in another thread will we be back to suicide orcs? what does having a unit NW mean than for the game? for ops?

I'm not scared or lack understanding of change but he games are they are with out meaning and arbitrary. they aren't fixing the issues just creating different ones
    Zinc

Call it what you like, your game is dying. there's 160 Kingdoms this age. with mergers next age and player loss your looking at ~125 to 150. I'd estimate that of that only 90 Kingdoms actually compete and of that only 30 are full 25 man Kingdoms.

SO you can call me whinny or a quitter or what ever name you'd like. everyone realizes that there is a problem. but the fixes each age don't address it.
    People been saying the game is dying for 10 years already.

So, what changes promotes the top play?

Regular
    I've only recently decided to post actively you see my Join date of the forum was 2008. i've been playing since the time of swirve and the daily bonus. Our core formed in 2010 and our first full age was age 50.

I am not disbanding them it is a collective I am the main monarch of 5. This was openly discussed as a kingdom.

Yes things are getting shaken up but we feel that problems aren't being addressed they are being removed for new problems
    Zinc

Enthusiast
    I understand what going to LBG means. NW range wont matter only acre size will. so as someone said in another thread will we be back to suicide orcs? what does having a unit NW mean than for the game? for ops?

I'm not scared or lack understanding of change but he games are they are with out meaning and arbitrary. they aren't fixing the issues just creating different ones
    I am old school like age 1-20 when I competed heavily and found nw strange when I came back. But did I quit and say f*ck it, no I built a pretty scary war kingdom that gets free cfs from most top kingdoms from scratch in about 8 ages. All games change to survive and I believe in the new owners in their abilities and want to fix the game. So honestly man up or quit, doesn't really matter to Me. Just don't try to stain what they are attempting to do, which is fix the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    All games change to survive and I believe in the new owners in their abilities and want to fix the game. So honestly man up or quit, doesn't really matter to Me. Just don't try to stain what they are attempting to do, which is fix the game.
    But complaining is so much easier :)

Honestly i'm glad i don't have that keen insight to know how everything is ruined and can just play a freaking game and have fun doing it.

Thread Information