Thread: Kobi's Boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlyzinc View Post
    I understand what going to LBG means. NW range wont matter only acre size will. so as someone said in another thread will we be back to suicide orcs? what does having a unit NW mean than for the game? for ops?

I'm not scared or lack understanding of change but he games are they are with out meaning and arbitrary. they aren't fixing the issues just creating different ones
    I am old school like age 1-20 when I competed heavily and found nw strange when I came back. But did I quit and say f*ck it, no I built a pretty scary war kingdom that gets free cfs from most top kingdoms from scratch in about 8 ages. All games change to survive and I believe in the new owners in their abilities and want to fix the game. So honestly man up or quit, doesn't really matter to Me. Just don't try to stain what they are attempting to do, which is fix the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    All games change to survive and I believe in the new owners in their abilities and want to fix the game. So honestly man up or quit, doesn't really matter to Me. Just don't try to stain what they are attempting to do, which is fix the game.
    But complaining is so much easier :)

Honestly i'm glad i don't have that keen insight to know how everything is ruined and can just play a freaking game and have fun doing it.

Thread Information