Thread: Hello Beaches Need You

Enthusiast

Hello Beaches Need You

I took the age off, but ready to come back strong next age. Goals will be to destroy all or die trying. We war the best and never back down from a fair fight. We don't care if we win or lose as long as where having fun. If this sounds like your type of kingdom pm me or post here.

Requirements

1. Slack, whatsapp and munk.
    2. Follow orders and min 4 logs per day.
    3. Openings in tms, attackers and even leadership. Contact me as soon as possible if you would like to weigh in on setup for next age.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    I took the age off, but ready to come back strong next age. Goals will be to destroy all or die trying. We war the best and never back down from a fair fight. We don't care if we win or lose as long as where having fun. If this sounds like your type of kingdom pm me or post here.

Requirements

1. Slack, whatsapp and munk.
    2. Follow orders and min 4 logs per day.
    3. Openings in tms, attackers and even leadership. Contact me as soon as possible if you would like to weigh in on setup for next age.

Hi, 9 active respectful leaders including myself are looking for a strong warring kingdom. Can you get back to me please? I can send you credits. Thanks.
    kushout

Thread Information