Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Self Spells - Paladin Only

Administrator

New Self Spells - Paladin Only

Please make comments on the currently proposed spells, and if you have suggestions for new spells make them here!
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Director of Age Changes
    Siren attackers with Kiss of a Rose for your T/Ms seems abusable. I guess that's intended? :P
    Last edited by Avenger; 14-05-2017 at 18:20.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Siren attackers with Kiss of a Rose for your T/Ms seems abusable. I guess that's intended? :P
    depends on difficulty to cast right? hard to give mana if u cant land the spell

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    depends on difficulty to cast right? hard to give mana if u cant land the spell
    Would the success be determined by your wpa vs target's like an offensive spell or by your guilds % like a self spell?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by clairec View Post
    Would the success be determined by your wpa vs target's like an offensive spell or by your guilds % like a self spell?
    as far as i know this isn't 100% set yet, but int he past it was wpa v targets....couple that with Guild % alone being abuse-able and we'll see when final changes are posted
    Last edited by Persain; 14-05-2017 at 19:27.

Post Fiend
    What about a spell to take a KD mates TB...
    Duration: Your TB is charged instead of thiers (Maybe also when they send aid you get the + TB) (either all, partial/shared, or more [you are charged more than they would incur when recieving and less if they aid out)
    Instant : maybe a % or flat rate per cast

When you say siren only does that mean faery doesn't have them? I don't think the question is stupid just need confirmation :).

Also I think that Kiss of a Rose could be abused a lot. Having a siren sitting on 100% mana and giving it to faery/mystic with NM whole war seems a bit too much. Even if you end giving only 50% mana that's a lot. And considering you can run 18 sirens + 7 f/m they can feed those t/ms with mana entire war.

BoBDuDe gave interesting idea - but let me modify it a little - destroys portion of negative TB(something like 5%) instant spell.

Come up with more generic names for spells because if you plan to keep new races/spells around for more than 1 Age then we should expect or at least leave the possibility of them being moved from persona to persona or race to race.

"Forced March" - make this like QF+BL in one spell, some attack speed, some OME, and some higher military losses

Post Fiend
    Could be modified for an offensive spell...

Duration: TB recieves higher -TB from recieving aid/higher +TB from aiding out (or lower +TB from aiding out)
    Instant: flat rate added/subtracted to TB
    Instant: Give a % of YOUR TB to target (the higher your TB +/- the higher the effect)
    Instant: You take a % of target's TB (careful who you cast it on as you can take a targets -TB)

Creating a race that more or less seem mandatory for every kingdom to have goes against the very principle of utopia.

I feel that no Race should have such an extensive tool-kit compared to other races. Maybe one or two of those spells, but having a whole unique spell-book seems too much to me. Just like any other MMO game you want to promote diversity. I would not want to play an age and where a certain race is a must pick

Post Fiend
    Maybe "Siren" would be better as a personality than race. More like a bard. Just leave in a kd-mate spellbook. No offensive spells.

This way the age gets one new race and one new personality. You could drop a personality -- maybe WH or cleric?

Owls of Ambrose - Provide partial protection to target province from selected thief operation for duration

This seem like the most interesting spell but also very powerful. I rather have a mandatory Personality than a mandatory race. Having mandatory races makes the game very stale. A Siren's mechanical function in the game offers a whole lot more if it can be used by any race-setup

Kiss of a Rose (War Only) - Transfer a small portion of your own mana to target province (double the amount transferred will be removed from your province, in addition to the casting cost)

The above spell can't be a thing, just means attackers will be injecting TM's with mana. Seems very broken both as a Race and as a Personality trait.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    The above spell can't be a thing, just means attackers will be injecting TM's with mana. Seems very broken both as a Race and as a Personality trait.
    Not if spell success is based on wpa. Attackers would spend all their mana trying to give some mana to a TM :)

Its a self spell on others so I am assuming it's going to be based on guilds no?

Something to increase the effects of prisoners. Spell that increase their jobs, income or military abilities
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

Thread Information