Thread: #RazeTheTop

#RazeTheTop

I am looking for 5 players to play with us for next age to fill us completely...looking for 5 attackers that don't wet their pants at the sight of the subject title of this thread.

We are a fairly new KD (2 ages old) and have gone straight into warring higher quality opponents (we have avoided warring complete ghettos) since we feel our level of individual experience among all players requires that we don't settle for easy, lower hanging fruit. We have not fallen below #90 land all this age, and we plan to keep it that way (even after sporting 1/5 WW record).

We are not out to screw the balance of power...We are not here to make enemies or drama in the forum for individual gain...we don't land drop and don't deal or dealbreak.

We don't plan on making beef with any KD...We just expect to be respected in exchange for respect.

We need people willing to #RazeTheTop if needed only if the top happens to hit our provinces during hostile/war/eowcf. We don't need players who are scared to standup for themselves.

Find me at #razethetop on Utonet.org for more information and personal conversation.

Thanks!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    well if you were willing (and interested) to raze the top for any hits against you, I'd possible be interested.

LoL Well as you know...the current meta for this game is "hit or be hit" and typically if you are "being hit"...your options are very slim:

1) Do not hit back...let them take what they want
    2) Hit back...but they may take more

As monarch, realistically I don't plan to start fights I cannot win. I do not blindly call for retal waves or declare war on KDs +1.0m bigger to show them what we wont be able to do.

I have to consider the players who put in time and effort into their provs all-age that i must protect...so I wont send them to the slaughter because MY/OUR feelings are hurt.

I do enforce a "AGGRESSIVELY DEFENSIVE" strategy where we will retaliate if possible until a CF is achieved. I am also a decent linguist so I am able to debate well over my kingdoms positions. I expect that if we get a CF...it is because it is a mutual understanding and not a petty hand out.

We may take a few hits regardless that is no question...but we do not need to play afraid nor avoid playing with large amount of acres. Every kingdom is entitled to play with acres gained in war...as well as entitled to defend it as well.

Regular players cannot learn how to play at higher acres if they are afraid of getting hit from KDs they do not understand how to handle.

I will be honest this is not an exact science...however my intentions and beliefs are honorable. I feel I do not need to lead a KD thru the dumps and war ghettos just so I can muster the confidence to "move up to the next level".

I need players who are tired of trying to build something up only to see it crumble because they are not confident in how to handle more skilled adversaries.

Post Fiend
    Well good luck. I am interesting in being part of or building a kingdom that will take no bs from anyone, period. So when I saw this I was like ... "maybe!?" but I realize not many are willing to view things for how they really are; and that is, if the top can hold you hostage; with the fact you worked all age to build up; you've already lost. You have to put in all chips, each and every time someone tries to bully you; or else you will loose.

+100

Thread Information