Thread: Ud/wh/tac

Ud/wh/tac

I love playing the UD...... now with its attacks nerfed and +1 mana.....
    what would be the style of this age's game play if i was to choose UD again... advise and thought? =D

Post Fiend
    private msg strato he has a good idea. they made ops significantly easier so nightmaring a target while full army home and then following it up with attackers imo seems like a good strat this age. maybe not a full group of undeads but just a few head hunters

Thank you.... am trying to figure out how to PM strato.... new to this forums.....

Regular
    Ud Mystics ftw
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

any new thoughts so far? bumpity bump

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJoe View Post
    Ud Mystics ftw
    this, run high guilds constantly get yourself chained then beg for rune aid. You'll have high wpa to LL and save offense the "first" time you are chained to 0 def. Then you recover mana fast get more rune aid and fb t/m's or MS hard targets on 10-12+ raw wpa. It forces the enemy to spend another 8-12 hits massacring you and afterwards you are on 0 def, lower than average wpa (compared to say a dwarf/orc/avain) and got most of your peasents/tpa removed. This means as long as you are active its even harder to overpopulate you in the future and you can just sit on 0 def with -50% offensive losses smashing away.

Consider it a SUPPORT race, 2-4 would be just enough to cause the enemy some grief and since you undead they cant use their t/ms to massacre/feed off of you on 0 def w/out risking plague. Limits their econ and forces them to use attackers to mass you. Also since u dont train leets u dont need to run banks/arms....just lots of guilds and some homes and u'll retrain as fast as most other races while also recoup your wpa. (3 days eowcf+fort stance at say 70% guilds 30 % homes and youre good to go)
    Last edited by Persain; 06-06-2017 at 05:27.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    this, run high guilds constantly get yourself chained then beg for rune aid. You'll have high wpa to LL and save offense the "first" time you are chained to 0 def. Then you recover mana fast get more rune aid and fb t/m's or MS hard targets on 10-12+ raw wpa. It forces the enemy to spend another 8-12 hits massacring you and afterwards you are on 0 def, lower than average wpa (compared to say a dwarf/orc/avain) and got most of your peasents/tpa removed. This means as long as you are active its even harder to overpopulate you in the future and you can just sit on 0 def with -50% offensive losses smashing away.

Consider it a SUPPORT race, 2-4 would be just enough to cause the enemy some grief and since you undead they cant use their t/ms to massacre/feed off of you on 0 def w/out risking plague. Limits their econ and forces them to use attackers to mass you. Also since u dont train leets u dont need to run banks/arms....just lots of guilds and some homes and u'll retrain as fast as most other races while also recoup your wpa. (3 days eowcf+fort stance at say 70% guilds 30 % homes and youre good to go)
    Troll?

Tact is always a solid choice. With speed you should convert faster than WH, and have a better overall kit for warring.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by elixer View Post
    Troll?

Tact is always a solid choice. With speed you should convert faster than WH, and have a better overall kit for warring.
    if u're going tact why not go avain? or orc? undead has historically been a pretty decent support race that you mix into a setup to get extra plague/econ controll and sustain when hit to 0 def. That couples really well warrior or tact when it can have an insanely big offense that sustains to be "scary". I.e. gota deep chain me, then hope i have low incoming and pound me down to small acres to cost offense. In contrast with mystic your playing to the same concept but undead this age doesnt have "Scary" offense so u gota give someone a reason to keep pounding you. Since you already have +1 mana and nm's your playing to a strength in mystic. If your only goal is "lol more leets" sure tact/warhero are fine, but you'll never have the offense of orc/dryad u shouldn't TRY to play like them

Veteran
    I didn't think you were trolling since you are strat mod, but you never know. I agree with undead mystic as well. Undead has a very specific role and mystic completes it imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Last edited by octobrev; 07-06-2017 at 00:23. Reason: wrong thread
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    if u're going tact why not go avain? or orc? undead has historically been a pretty decent support race that you mix into a setup to get extra plague/econ controll and sustain when hit to 0 def. That couples really well warrior or tact when it can have an insanely big offense that sustains to be "scary". I.e. gota deep chain me, then hope i have low incoming and pound me down to small acres to cost offense. In contrast with mystic your playing to the same concept but undead this age doesnt have "Scary" offense so u gota give someone a reason to keep pounding you. Since you already have +1 mana and nm's your playing to a strength in mystic. If your only goal is "lol more leets" sure tact/warhero are fine, but you'll never have the offense of orc/dryad u shouldn't TRY to play like them
    agreed..... first war i was chained up pretty bad.... but if it was 2nd or 3rd war in and runes are in better suplpy then yea this would work... will see how this goes....when i get chained i go for like 40 GS/30rax/30guids
    meantimes still maintaining that high offensive power.... even though i was chained to the lowest in terms of acres, i still had the highest offensive streength in the KD... "scary" is right....

on a completely different note.... if u see 1-2 UD and most of the other attackers are HU/avian/orc.... wud u hit the UD or let it grow?

Thread Information