Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Land Based Gains

Enthusiast
    So it's not land gains but still nw...... Explains alot and yeah it did change during that fix. Let's say a guy was 300 acres 30k nw hit a guy 300 acres 60k nw he got the same gains our first war. Fast forward to this current war 300 acres 70k nw vs 300 acres 140k nw gains where about 45% less Then before. So previous you would get 30 but now only nets 17. That's a massive change mid age, but whatever it's fine. My entire setup was based on me thinking it was going to be land based and not nw. But hey who cares right. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    So it's not land gains but still nw...... Explains alot and yeah it did change during that fix. Let's say a guy was 300 acres 30k nw hit a guy 300 acres 60k nw he got the same gains our first war. Fast forward to this current war 300 acres 70k nw vs 300 acres 140k nw gains where about 45% less Then before. So previous you would get 30 but now only nets 17. That's a massive change mid age, but whatever it's fine. My entire setup was based on me thinking it was going to be land based and not nw. But hey who cares right. Lol
    Try them putting the changes in while you are mid war...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

It's a hybrid, it is not based only on nw or land. It was stated pretty clearly in the final changes that it was a hybrid.

Your example is not correct btw.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    I guess whatever the goal or thought behind the changes failed sadly. Makes wars long drawn out conflicts that are tedious at best. Hopefully they change it or tweak it some How. If not guess it might be time to retire again. :(

I guess whatever the goal or thought behind the changes failed sadly. Makes wars long drawn out conflicts that are tedious at best. Hopefully they change it or tweak it some How. If not guess it might be time to retire again. :(
    My KD just won a war by mid-time with the new gains and had no trouble with chaining targets. Stop complaining with your baseless predictions/claims and actually adapt to the new system. It's really not that difficult.

Thread Information