Thread: Dryad Horse NW

Dryad Horse NW

same as regular, or double?

also want to add..

Dryad Prisoner numbers...

Prisoners and Mercs are the same thing for non dryads.. so does that mean Drayds also have a 7/0 Prisoner or still a 5/0?

Quote Originally Posted by weedub View Post
    also want to add..

Dryad Prisoner numbers...

Prisoners and Mercs are the same thing for non dryads.. so does that mean Drayds also have a 7/0 Prisoner or still a 5/0?
    Prisoners and Mercs are two entirely different units though. The changes specifically state that Dryad mercenaries will be 7 strength, so Prisoners aren't affected.

They're the same thing! I suppose the horse nw would double though.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

in english and text terms.. i would definitely agree they are not the same thing..

but when im limited to send a max mixture of Prisoners and Mercs... then i would assume same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    They're the same thing! I suppose the horse nw would double though.
    But they're not the same thing...they just have the same power (except for Dryads). Mercenaries are bought with your own gold, while Prisoners are earned with a building and from attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by weedub View Post
    in english and text terms.. i would definitely agree they are not the same thing..

but when im limited to send a max mixture of Prisoners and Mercs... then i would assume same thing?
    That doesn't make any sense though...the two of them being grouped into a unit limit has no correlation to their respective strength. The fact that they both have two different names alone should be enough to dismiss that assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    That doesn't make any sense though...the two of them being grouped into a unit limit has no correlation to their respective strength. The fact that they both have two different names alone should be enough to dismiss that assumption.
    just confused thats all. will affect a dryad build

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    In this case, they have the same value, as you can see here: http://utopia-game.com/wol/chooser/age_details/

While it is theoretically possible for them to have different values, they all have the same value to ease potential confusion.

e: I'll update the final changes to reflect this, sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by JeffT; 22-05-2017 at 19:35.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    In this case, they have the same value, as you can see here: http://utopia-game.com/wol/chooser/age_details/

While it is theoretically possible for them to have different values, they all have the same value to ease potential confusion.
    Well FML, I looked at that earlier and could've sworn only Mercs were increased. It doesn't help that Final Changes only indicates Mercenaries either. I'll go ahead and update the wiki.

TY for the clarification, all

Post Fiend
    Not sure why one would think they'd be double value.
    If they did that, they'd have to adjust the spec values for every race that has bonus to specs. It wouldn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    Not sure why one would think they'd be double value.
    If they did that, they'd have to adjust the spec values for every race that has bonus to specs. It wouldn't make any sense.
    Well, specs do have increased NW based on their power, so it's understandable that one would think horses would be affected as well.

Post Demon
    I remember an old text stating that prissoners of war will fight as mercenaries if sent into battle and half of them will be released, the only reason you got two names is so you don't confuse the free with the paid mercenaries I think.

Thread Information