Thread: stay connected/logged into munk after cleaning browser cache

Post Fiend

stay connected/logged into munk after cleaning browser cache

I've just started using munk for the first time and I've noticed that if I clean my browser cache I have to go through the rigmarole of going to preferences, setting the munk script, logging into munk and then go to munk's preference and set them again, is there no way to stay connected even after cleaning browser cache?

I half expected that everything would still be connected and preferences saved as soon as I logged into Utopia.

Post Fiend
    Yes, i also noticed the same. I also have seen that after you have put in your webpage munk is auto OFF. Is there a chance you can make that auto ON?! Now i have heard from multiple kd mates they did not understand it and expected it to be uploaded.

Forum Addict
    No -- munk preference is kept as a cookie. I prefer not to have auto on, in case people intended for it not to be on.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    No -- munk preference is kept as a cookie. I prefer not to have auto on, in case people intended for it not to be on.
    LOL! Munk, why would you activate it and want it to be off?! Than you dont activate it right?

Forum Addict
    scheffie, some users might want to have disabled because they want to do something their kingdom isn't supposed to see. What do I know! I might get convinced to make it auto :P

Post Fiend
    scheffie, some users might want to have disabled because they want to do something their kingdom isn't supposed to see. What do I know! I might get convinced to make it auto :P
    Pretty please with a cherry on top! ;)

Needs to get out more
    I'm not sure if it matters; I simply don't use munkbot as a challenge aspect. I don't mind anyone seeing my intel.

It's a brilliant thing, munk, and I'm glad the bot is here for the Utosphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    One would assume that the majority would want this to be 100% automated...
    Why not just add a check mark to "disable the auto" part?

and on a side note.. Why not work on something similar to the target finder dump and make it possible for the masses to make contribution to the intel site...
    The came quite some nice things out of the target finder dump..

Post Fiend
    Might want to update the "IA seems off" message too since we no longer have that spell! :(

Post Fiend
    Ok Ok ok, yet i still dont know why i would go through all the trouble (preferences -> set up munk -> page) setting up and dont want it to auto upload ;). I think the auto integration is very good since i can upload my ops from work now without the bookmark/tampermonkey.

Post Fiend
    What could someone be doing that they don't want the kd to know? I'm confused on that point? :s

Forum Addict
    propping/LL for honor instead of following orders!

That's when I used to disable the script :/

Thread Information