Thread: Paradise and oow chaining

Post Fiend

Paradise and oow chaining

Now that paradise isn't a base spell what are we supposed to do if we get chained oow? Paradise was an easy way to partially recover now the only option left to us is explore if we can't attack or armies out!

What am I supposed to do, some advice please?

Thanks.

Veteran
    Explore or hit for acres

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfric View Post
    Now that paradise isn't a base spell what are we supposed to do if we get chained oow? Paradise was an easy way to partially recover now the only option left to us is explore if we can't attack or armies out!

What am I supposed to do, some advice please?

Thanks.
    If you are an attacker why would you not attack? That or explore.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

It's hard to get chained oow. GBP is strong after 2 hits.

Post Fiend
    I was asking just in case it happens, I've not been chained oow for land since I came back to game, just abducts, which hurts bad, but was asking for some advice if and when it does happen but yes obviously I would try to attack for acres.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfric View Post
    I was asking just in case it happens, I've not been chained oow for land since I came back to game, just abducts, which hurts bad, but was asking for some advice if and when it does happen but yes obviously I would try to attack for acres.
    You cant really get chained OOW as GBP kicks in so hard. There are also explore cost reductions when you are very small.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information