Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Intra-KD Espionage tab

Post Fiend

Intra-KD Espionage tab

Hey all,

Could we perhaps get an intra-KD espionage tab? I'd love for that to be updated with all spells, but at least with those cast by a Paladin?
    It's going to make coordinating stuff so much easier. Especially for those without as much activity or coordination.

Regards,

NighT

Yes please!
    As a paladin have no idea who has what spell, and for what duration. I can imagine it being even more confusing with oops-ing?
    I already had some browser time outs and I see my runes gone but don't know if it worked or not.

Regular
    I'd love to see this happen. I think I've seen this suggested before, but this age it would be especially useful.

Regular
    The devs might be hesitant to add an intra-KD espionage tab, since it would make things like MV'ing off MS much easier. But at the very least List the active support spells cast by the Paladin player

Forum Addict
    So much +1.

Post Fiend
    Any word from the Devs if this is a feature we can expect (some time soon?)? It's pretty much impossible to coordinate Paladin spell coverage, even on a kingdom that's reasonably active.

Post Fiend
    Very mcuh +2

Forum Addict
    here it is, bump!

Agreed. To counter the argument that it makes it too easy to MV KD mates, it should only show self spells, much like enemy-info page only shows combat spells on provinces.

Forum Fanatic
    I think it would be useful,but heres a tip to know if ones needed . Talk to your people before casting.Seems to work every time

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Ursuul View Post
    The devs might be hesitant to add an intra-KD espionage tab, since it would make things like MV'ing off MS much easier. But at the very least List the active support spells cast by the Paladin player
    As long as the intra kd espionage page is opt-in, not automatically updated but requires a province to push intel to it such a page is fine. But I object to any sort of mandatory automated intra-kd intel page. If you want that then there are 4rd party tools such as munk's, it's not something that should be added to the core game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by sopis View Post
    Yes please!
    As a paladin have no idea who has what spell, and for what duration. I can imagine it being even more confusing with oops-ing?
    There exists this apparently revolutionary concept of talking to somebody, I suggest you try it.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    I think it would be useful,but heres a tip to know if ones needed . Talk to your people before casting.Seems to work every time
    So many reasons why this is not a solution, the least of which are that players aren't always there to talk to ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    So many reasons why this is not a solution, the least of which are that players aren't always there to talk to ;)
    If they're not around to ask for help then it's clearly not important enough to warrant your effort ;)
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    If they're not around to ask for help then it's clearly not important enough to warrant your effort ;)
    You must make lots of friends in your kingdom. You do realize proactive kingdoms cast things like Wrathful Smite when they see a chain starting on a province, whether the player is online or not, right? Perhaps Illuminate Shadows or Divine Shield when they get too fat and are likely thievery targets? My kingdom's success is always worth my effort and I'd love a tab where I and potential other paladins can see what's on a province and what a province might need. They don't need to ask for it to be something I need to give them.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    You must make lots of friends in your kingdom. You do realize proactive kingdoms cast things like Wrathful Smite when they see a chain starting on a province, whether the player is online or not, right? Perhaps Illuminate Shadows or Divine Shield when they get too fat and are likely thievery targets? My kingdom's success is always worth my effort and I'd love a tab where I and potential other paladins can see what's on a province and what a province might need. They don't need to ask for it to be something I need to give them.
    I play in a kingdom that usually phones you awake within 5-10 minutes of a chain starting on your province so...
    Plus I don't think we need to make it even harder to properly chain a province, it's already ridiculously hard to properly chain a province to the point where it looses it's off unless the controlling player is incompetent.

Thread Information