Thread: Constant OOPSing

Regular

Constant OOPSing

This is ridiculous.

We coordinate 8-10 t/m around sending a sapphire dragon and the game constantly OOPSing out. I wouldn't be surprised if they slayed it before we even landed one thing.

I was OOPSed out 7 times in a row.

Your personal Support ID is 4B2B96FC

Fix this.

Veteran
    Took 5 minutes before I got a fireball in. And once I was able to cast them, no result showed, only less mana. We may not have rekt the opposing kd yet, but we definately rekt the server it seems. Sorry about that.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Regular
    Another day --> same situation, same result. This is so bloody frustrating.

Veteran
    It's dragon independent, dragon send is just when you guys try to spam.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    It's dragon independent, dragon send is just when you guys try to spam.
    ...what? I'm well aware it is dragon independent.

My point is - these OOPS' are affecting game play in 'crunch mode' -- when you need to push out a ton of ops in a limited window of opportunity. It's BS.

It's one thing to have error messages randomly - its another thing when its constant and it gives the opponent an opportunity to kill your drake before you can even get one op off.

Regular
    We had the same error when we warred you guys (5:19) , and now were getting the same stuff in our actual war . Im trying to figure it out . And all i can say is that , the utopian servers aren't strong enough to handle 20+ provinces active in a kingdom , all of them doing actions .

I thought it was Munk , but a friend of ours uses stinger and he got the same OOPS .
    Dragon or no dragon , u still get that error .

One thing that i know it happenes , is at wave time , when everyyone is online (almost everyone) from both sides.

And yes , it does ruin the gameplay . We got 2 waves screwed because of it . And no , i dont wanna hear no retard telling me we dont know how to run a proper wave . This is just stupid . How can you organise something when the server lets you down , the gaps betwen the ops become way too big ...

Very frustrating .

Regular
    Same problem today.

Veteran
    littlehobbit, we also had that problem against you guys. It proved to be impossible to get reflect magic up on a province after the first MV struck, untill 10 minutes after you've cast the last nightmare. I know at some point I oopsed 11 times in a row trying to get RM on, and with the lag that comes along with an oops, you guys already started to attack by the time we were able to cast things again.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Thread Information