Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: First War

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Surprised you noticed that post with your head all the way up inside there... it's like an INtestine INbox!
    Hard to miss with all the nonsense you keep spouting <3
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Hard to miss with all the nonsense you keep spouting <3
    Let's get in a quoting war now! I will INbox you the terms...

Veteran
    I think I'll go to the zoo next weekend:| so much talks about animals ... have to see how they behave ...

Or... saying the lion should be exactly like the lion and defend his rock from all challengers. Currently, our lions hide from the hyenas in very unlionlike fashion. Heck, they even hide AMONG the hyenas; that's some impressive disguise work. Once in a while, a bison might wander close to a lone hyena, thinking naaah no big deal, it's just a hyena... then BAM! Pounced and eaten for 5000 easy acres... I mean calories... I mean... you know what I mean.
    If neither Hyenas nor Bisons cant see the difference between them and a Lion they are doomed to get eaten either way. But you were talking and I quote "Maybe the lion shouldn't have been such a bottom-feeding, farm-war-tricking, weight-swinging prick to the hyenas all this time;" Its in the lions nature not to feel pity or mercy for mere hyeneas.

Needs to get out more
    Be a porcupine: small slow and visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Let's get in a quoting war now! I will INbox you the terms...
    You learned a new word?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You learned a new word?
    Sadly no, I will be rehashing all the old words usually found in terms :(

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But you were talking and I quote "Maybe the lion shouldn't have been such a bottom-feeding, farm-war-tricking, weight-swinging prick to the hyenas all this time;" Its in the lions nature not to feel pity or mercy for mere hyeneas.
    You watch too much Lion King. ;)

Post Demon
    OMG that last post suddenly made me want to tag up temporarily as the kingdom Hakuna Matata.

Will taking a name of a kingdom that has not tagged up prevent other kingdoms from using it as long as it is in use by my kingdom? Could be great for trolling if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Not that I'm trying to make FS head grow, but I think you war them to see where you are.

They have lost a couple of brainy types, so I won't saddle them with permanent wins for infinity.
    Waahhh, typo braino?
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Judging by how long it took Bart to post, one or both of these are his kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    I crowned one age in sanc so I understand exactly what you are saying about whoring. I was just taking the opportunity to give Elurin some credit for how good he was at leading SPGC seeing as you named them as one of the better warring kingdoms. He is often forgotten which I think is a real shame for what he was able to achieve there.

On a side note; I spoke to him yesterday and he reminded me that FS broke his run of 16 consecutive war wins (even though SPGC WD up in acres). It wasn't one they could win with 10 UBs on FS side.
    i'm pretty sure wheni was in divinity we went far beyond 16 consecutive war wins,

Quote Originally Posted by Massey View Post
    i'm pretty sure wheni was in divinity we went far beyond 16 consecutive war wins,
    I think Mythos did 29 straight WW's, I'd have to check with Jukelius though, he has the official count.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    I think Mythos did 29 straight WW's, I'd have to check with Jukelius though, he has the official count.
    yeah just looked back there, think we did about 27 in a row, but would have to do some major checking to actually clarify that for certain,

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Massey View Post
    16 consecutive before losing to FS. Then however many war wins after that. Call me bias but Divinity wasn't in the same league as SPGCs in the 50s IMHO. I can't comment on mythos because I don't remember warring them ever.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Thread Information