Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First War

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Chart position, as per changes
    what chart are you going by to determine points then?

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Dumnorix or something spelled like that. He's the Secret Santa dude, former The Faery Circle, former Her Royal Swiftness, former Pew2 and I'm sure many others. Sword wielding museum dude. Cool and midget fetished.
    Haha! Yes, dumno I do know: mystery solved hurray! :D thx stratO!
    Last edited by Martijn; 27-05-2017 at 13:01.

Dumno/Nim do u know if jwuzi is still playing?

Needs to get out more
    Jwuzi apparently retired/took an age off in 70. So CR was operating minus Godly, Zauper and Jwuzi.

I've no inside information here. My impression is I'm not jwuzis cup-o-tea, though I have nothing but high regard for him. As far as I know he retired in 69.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-05-2017 at 13:17.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    It's funny how many "top" kds are scared to tag up. Probably because they couldn't win an age on their own without hiding and warring ghettos and more **** play. Tag up!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by feast View Post
    It's funny how many "top" kds are scared to tag up. Probably because they couldn't win an age on their own without hiding and warring ghettos and more **** play. Tag up!
    Nothing new. They'll tag up later in the age like they usually do.

CR disproved your theory already.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    CR disproved your theory already.

Few do not speak for the many.

Good day sir!

Few do not speak for the many.

Good day sir!
    You seem to do though? You seem to speak for all the top kds. I guess you're a hypocrite?

Feast, when we tag up all the elite war kds run away and refuse to war.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Feast, when we tag up all the elite war kds run away and refuse to war.
    No it makes perfect sense when you finally decide to tag up and are 60k acres up over the war kds they bow down. I can see your point. Yes real inviting and fair :)

@Korp

We are all hypocrites. Never said I spoke for the majority. I did make a general analogy that is based on current kds names. I could be wrong unless the majority of the "top" kds disbanded in which case I'll be happy to retract my statement. But ofc we will have to wait until mid to late age to see. Alas, nothing to argue about for now.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Jwuzi apparently retired/took an age off in 70. So CR was operating minus Godly, Zauper and Jwuzi.

I've no inside information here. My impression is I'm not jwuzis cup-o-tea, though I have nothing but high regard for him. As far as I know he retired in 69.
    OK thx again StratO, too bad to hear though.

Regular
    Anyone know what kingdom 7:1 was last age?

Quote Originally Posted by Relswick8619 View Post
    Anyone know what kingdom 7:1 was last age?
    emeriti
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

No it makes perfect sense when you finally decide to tag up and are 60k acres up over the war kds they bow down. I can see your point. Yes real inviting and fair :)
    No feast. Try again. When the top kingdoms have taken ages off and decided to just war. The war kingdoms run away with the exception of wsk and FS, they all run away every time. CR was unable to get the inflated ego war kingdoms like monkeys et al to war. They just ran and ran and ran. There were three decent war kingdoms left in the game in the mid 50's and now those are down to two since SPGC disbanded. The rest of you should simply be silent.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information