Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: First War

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    Waahhh, typo braino?
    I'm sure you'll be fine. And braino = Draino? I can see that as a a relevant alternative.

Now for the rest:

This week, each of you has a homework
    assignment. You're going to go out
    and start a fight with a total
    stranger...
    (pause, drooling blood)
    You're going to start a fight... and
    you're going to lose.

Jack beams in appreciation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

So wise strato...
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Any reason no one has said clear fake war yet? Is that because it actually is?

I did not know mythos in age 50 played in balance then we beat ghetto cats were friendly with fs so never warred them. think mythos under brito leadership was not a force to be reckoned with at all. Mythos is Jukelius as far as i am concerned. and one day the nuubs who play there may have time to lead properly again. on a side note balance was crushed by sanc when we tried to war to the top. but in process beat elitesti jerk and few other notable kingdom was on war 6 at week 5 i believe. beat simians kill octo off in balance was alot of fun then. and just saying both mythos and balance crowned with aerie and boky as core players;p

Quote Originally Posted by plummer1 View Post
    and just saying both mythos and balance crowned with aerie and boky as core players;p

haha, I forgot those two were in Balance as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Post Demon
    Anyone care to tell me why Ghetto Nightmare is currently 6?

Last I encountered them they was like sub t50 or something, althougth I did note them doing well last age, looks like they'll go head to head with Starcraft who is one of the better warring kingdoms out there, going to be exciting to watch.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    16 consecutive before losing to FS. Then however many war wins after that. Call me bias but Divinity wasn't in the same league as SPGCs in the 50s IMHO. I can't comment on mythos because I don't remember warring them ever.
    mmm we were in the same league as FS (15 day stalemate war eoa even though we were down 10% and fighting 24v25) and better than warseekers(min time win taking 30%+ of their land) and someone said they were on par with SPGC so who knows. I seem to recall beating elurin in the EARLY 50's i think it was before he offically formed SPGC via a merge....

Veteran
    That moment when people speak about kds and people I never heard about ... I'm either 2 old or didn't pay much attention to w/e happens in this game for the past 10 ages:|

I miss the good old days when you got grudges against an entire alliance and not a kd:| Missing the days when I was taking abs/nox kds one by one from bottom to top and try to war them ... I see people keep talking about wars but what is war now? No raze kill? If there is something that would speed up the game is some sort of RK in war. Put a prov under a certain amount of acres and automatically restart them in protection for 3 days with same sci they had before kill. That will be fun and open endless war strategies making small kds able to war bigger kds and kill them for real:D

Ahh Coss. You miss me:)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post

Last I encountered them they was like sub t50 or something, althougth I did note them doing well last age, looks like they'll go head to head with Starcraft who is one of the better warring kingdoms out there, going to be exciting to watch.
    your kidding right? SC a good warring KD?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerviper View Post
    your kidding right? SC a good warring KD?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post

You are referring to 7:8 as Starcraft. Here's a newsflash. They are not Starcraft. I don't know who they are but they are deffenetly not starcraft. Starcraft has much better banners :) And no, Starcraft is not one of the better war kingdoms out there. Every time we go up against the top of the warring tier we lose. Warred Barcoloco last age and got crushed. When we warred wSk we got crushed, we warred Mythos like 2-3 ages ago and got crushed. I'm pretty sure if we'd go up against kingdoms like FreeakStyle or Divinity we'd lose horribly :)

Anyway. If Ghetto Nightmare would be up against StarCraft it might be a bit of a fair fight. But they aren't :)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    You are referring to 7:8 as Starcraft. Here's a newsflash. They are not Starcraft. I don't know who they are but they are deffenetly not starcraft. Starcraft has much better banners :) And no, Starcraft is not one of the better war kingdoms out there. Every time we go up against the top of the warring tier we lose. Warred Barcoloco last age and got crushed. When we warred wSk we got crushed, we warred Mythos like 2-3 ages ago and got crushed. I'm pretty sure if we'd go up against kingdoms like FreeakStyle or Divinity we'd lose horribly :)

Anyway. If Ghetto Nightmare would be up against StarCraft it might be a bit of a fair fight. But they aren't :)
    you guys are the prototypical example of "average." You just have a very recognizable name. Also last 2 ages i kept trying to get a war with u :D wanna see where u guys are weak beyond a little lax activity here and there :P. Should of wared us 23v25 oop with your 3k acre land advantage instead of leting us whore you. early age is all about land/econ could have been fun. ;)

Veteran
    True about the avarege part^^

But war never was an option since we got stuck with 2 inactive randoms during freeze time. So it would have been a 25vs21 war on 2.2k land advantage^^
    Last edited by Milkman; 30-05-2017 at 21:47.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    mmm we were in the same league as FS (15 day stalemate war eoa even though we were down 10% and fighting 24v25) and better than warseekers(min time win taking 30%+ of their land) and someone said they were on par with SPGC so who knows. I seem to recall beating elurin in the EARLY 50's i think it was before he offically formed SPGC via a merge....
    Persian, only time I remember warring you was EoA when you were way bigger, which eventually gave us the ww chart as well as honor. Was there another time? Honest Q cause I don't remember.

SPGC was the best of the 50s imho.

Thread Information