Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: First War

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Persian, only time I remember warring you was EoA when you were way bigger, which eventually gave us the ww chart as well as honor. Was there another time? Honest Q cause I don't remember.

SPGC was the best of the 50s imho.
    For the life of me maximo i cant remember if you were in FS or warseekers or even spgc. We only wared fs once in age 54 and after 305 hours went from
    Divinity
    ~37,000 Acres~52,000 Acres
    7.4 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW
    FS
    ~40,000 Acres~39,000 Acres
    7.6 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW

we've "dealt" with warseekers 3 or 4 times 2 were "real" wars
    1.once they waved into a 5 day active hostile for honor (age 62) the active hostile age was the age they honor crowned and it wasnt a war.
    2.The age 68 war happened because we tried to pk them for honor whoreing us and they in turn nw droped from 20 million to declare on us at 8 million nw.
    ----i think this is the age u are thinking of, and we were WAY smaller, we had to reroll undead rogue 3 weeks into the age...didnt even tag because it was us trying new **** not actually fighting a real age. They got #1 ww but #2 honor because we actively helped beastblood out honor whore em.
    3.Age 55 war we farmed the hell outa them min time...it was war #5 no paper though :(
    4.????cant remember it if was warseekers we got gang-banged into war by during in the alliance war...i wouldnt call this a real war even if it was. no "one war" defined a kd that age, not really at least

As for fighting elurin it would of been age 50 or earlier and i definitely dont have those logs anymore, never wared them as a taged SPGC though...also even if they weren't "the best" they definitely had the most fun and were fun to watch.
    Last edited by Persain; 31-05-2017 at 05:06. Reason: edit...found the war-ish

i am wondering the legendary Thunder is in which kingdom. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    For the life of me maximo i cant remember if you were in FS or warseekers or even spgc. We only wared fs once in age 54 and after 305 hours went from
    Divinity
    7.4 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW
    FS
    7.6 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW

1.once they waved into a 5 day active hostile for honor (age 62) the active hostile age was the age they honor crowned and it wasnt a war.
    2.The age 68 war happened because we tried to pk them for honor whoreing us and they in turn nw droped from 20 million to declare on us at 8 million nw.
    ----i think this is the age u are thinking of, and we were WAY smaller, we had to reroll undead rogue 3 weeks into the age...didnt even tag because it was us trying new **** not actually fighting a real age. They got #1 ww but #2 honor because we actively helped beastblood out honor whore em.
    3.Age 55 war we farmed the hell outa them min time...it was war #5 i'll relook for log again

4.????cant remember it if was warseekers we got gang-banged into war by during in the alliance war...i wouldnt call this a real war even if it was. no "one war" defined a kd that age, not really at least

As for fighting elurin it would of been age 50 or earlier and i definitely dont have those logs anymore, never wared them as a taged SPGC though...also even if they weren't "the best" they definitely had the most fun and were fun to watch.

Freekstyle still alive? which kingdom they at? anyone?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond View Post
    i am wondering the legendary Thunder is in which kingdom. Anyone?
    MonsterS. With the suffix thingy? Yeah.

@ Wsk stuff. They're strangely up and down. They can beat practically anyone one day and lose to hmmm the next. I've been in there so I understand.

My ages "on" are about 1 in 10 that I'll drop experimenting and try to join a competing(ish) kingdom so I can reconfigure my mechanics. Put on my orc hat and go queuing. You guys need to let me know who's planning an age off soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I've (Green) warred with Persain's Dickvinity ages ago. Was a joy both on the battlefield and in war forums. Worth every sleepless hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond View Post
    Freekstyle still alive? which kingdom they at? anyone?
    Yes.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Divinity
    7.4 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW
    FS
    7.6 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW

3.Age 55 war we farmed the hell outa them min time...it was war #5 no paper though :(

Im always impressed with people that save war stats etc for ages. Im bad at that **** lol :P I dont even remember who we warred last age. :/ #wannabuyepicmemory
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Fiend
    I think Max remembers a war with Shinra, not with Divinity.

Veteran
    Hi guys! Got directed to this thread by swoop, several years since I posted on uto forum, seems most people who posts have stayed around, glad you keep enjoying game!

That's nice Persain! That's what we wanted to be remembered for. IMO winning wars or getting long streaks is in itself not so hard - just make sure you only fight the wars you are very likely to win. SPGC was always about seeing if it was possible to compete with what we liked to believe was a different approach than other kd's. Focus was fun, which often, but not always and not limited to, meant winning. Playstyle was not optimized for wins I would say. Of course having 2-3 guys online 24/7 throughout a war directing every action of every prov will be more efficient in the end, we tried instead to recruit skilled and more independent players and trust them. I explained overall strategy but allowed personal interpretation in war as well as race/pers choice (within boundaries). It worked decently in the end, and years after the kd disbanded there is still a whatsapp group chatting about various things. That's more important to me than what kd we beat what age :)
    Last edited by Elurin; 31-05-2017 at 14:11.
    Silldiest

Postaholic
    Yay! War kingdom brag thread!

I think RoughKnecks was a pretty decent toppish war-kd contender in the 50s (and early 60s)! There! :)

Edit: also, hi Elurin! :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Yay! War kingdom brag thread!

I think RoughKnecks was a pretty decent toppish war-kd contender in the 50s (and early 60s)! There! :)

Edit: also, hi Elurin! :)
    Such failed kd for the intended​ purpose Taddy!

Hai sillurin.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Such failed kd for the intended​ purpose Taddy!

Hai sillurin.
    Hah, yeah. Didn't much turn into the inactive, slack, old retirement ghetto we hoped, did it? We did get some old faces in there though, that's something!
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBazinga View Post
    I think Max remembers a war with Shinra, not with Divinity.
    This may've been what prompted Shinra to challenge the top; if you consider Wsk's enigmatic warring.

I was in Plaidovia when we saw Shinra in war. According to Plaidovian locals, they'd warred Shinra regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Hi guys! Got directed to this thread by swoop, several years since I posted on uto forum, seems most people who posts have stayed around, glad you keep enjoying game!

That's nice Persain! That's what we wanted to be remembered for. IMO winning wars or getting long streaks is in itself not so hard - just make sure you only fight the wars you are very likely to win. SPGC was always about seeing if it was possible to compete with what we liked to believe was a different approach than other kd's. Focus was fun, which often, but not always and not limited to, meant winning. Playstyle was not optimized for wins I would say. Of course having 2-3 guys online 24/7 throughout a war directing every action of every prov will be more efficient in the end, we tried instead to recruit skilled and more independent players and trust them. I explained overall strategy but allowed personal interpretation in war as well as race/pers choice (within boundaries). It worked decently in the end, and years after the kd disbanded there is still a whatsapp group chatting about various things. That's more important to me than what kd we beat what age :)
    No way... Its alive :)
    Glad to see you're still around boss man.

PS: Im game if you are - lemme know if its go time again
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Divinity
    7.4 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW
    FS
    7.6 Mil NW~4.4 Mil NW

Max is/was in SPGC
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information