Thread: Cannot log into shop (taken to log in page)

Cannot log into shop (taken to log in page)

I checked my credit balance as thought I may of had credits left, but did not.
    So contacted a friend who had offered me credits a few weeks ago.
    Phoned them and said yes dump the credits on me if you still have them.
    He said he sent 17 credits to me and will expect a place in my kd in 2 or 3 ages time.
    I go to the shop and get taken to login page over and over again.

My kd was in a rush to have 1 credit for sitting but seems we sorted that out so panic over but I still want the 17 credits or them
    returned to sender.

Support ID is E9C3B524

Thanks

Question

Hello is there any one there?

Still cannot log into the shop.
    Person who sent the credits says it shows up as being sent in their shop history.
    If you like I can get his support id and post it so you can check that it was sent.
    It may very well be in my account but till I can visit the shop I cannot tell.

Go home Frank, youre drunk!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Administrator
    The 17 credits were sent to you already at this time: 08 Sep 2017, 23:00

Roughly 3.5 hours after you made the post here. They should be in your credit account, considering I can see them there!
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Administrator
    As for the shop not working, you'll have to give me more details. If you have umunk script enabled that may be causing your shop to error. You may have to turn off scripts and make sure you are not in a sat account to view your shop.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    As for the shop not working, you'll have to give me more details. If you have umunk script enabled that may be causing your shop to error. You may have to turn off scripts and make sure you are not in a sat account to view your shop.
    No I do not use umunk or anything if not needed for the computer to work. Probably my Talk Talk anti virus which comes with my Talk Talk broadband.
    I will log into utopia from my sisters chrome book (she no longer plays Utopia) and transfer the credits to my Monarch or someone who likes to make banners. As the player who passed them onto me does not want to join us for 2 ages, due to real life stuff and is happy to stay in his 7 prov 3 active getto. For an age or two.

So thanks for the help. As long as I know the credits are there, I will not be wasting a trip to my sisters. Assumes I can get into the shop from her Chrome Book. If not then "I'll be Back"..

Ludite

Nothing works for me technology wise :(

Thread Information