Thread: munk advert bug

Post Fiend

munk advert bug

As in screen shot, appears in nearly all pages, just started today out of the blue, can't get rid of it, logged in/out and still there.

I'll let him know, thanks
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Bishop, my thievery bookmark star doesn't work when munk is enabled, if i disable it it works just fine but the star bookmark plays up when munk is enabled, can you let him know please, thanks.

Do I get a prize for reporting the most bugs? :/ I don't go looking for them, honest guv! ;)

I now have that annoying string of green text across my screen on all my munk-enabled pages as well.

Post Fiend
    Bishop, any feedback about bookmark bug? When munk is enabled the star icon doesn't work on any page except kd page.

Forum Addict
    it's on my list of bugs I should look into :)

Our KD assumed it was you trolling for a donation so someone with a shorter name sent cash lol

Post Fiend
    sorry to bump this but have exact same bug again, been at least 2 days now, was hoping someone else would report it but maybe it's just me again? :/

Thanks for all the hard work munk, you're doing a great job and it's much appreciated!

Thread Information