Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarification Affluent Ritual

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    U can attack in eowcf, u can op, u can steal, u can explore, u can do whateva u want but with big penalty cuz why? YOU ARE IN WAR PROTECTION. So stop explaining a fcking mistake of the devs for not explaining this properlly... or atlleast find a good way of doing it
    No, you cant attack your opponent, you see the eowcf the last two letters, consist of Cease Fire, do you know what Ceasefire means? That means you cant attack your opponent cause you are in a CF. That I have to exlain basic **** like this for someone that supposedly comes from a warring kd is absurd.

Wtf we are in EOWCF but on kingdom page is written This kingdom is currently at war with ...... Stances don't work guess why? Because we are in war. Rest have -75% gains on use why? Because we are in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhuy View Post
    Wtf we are in EOWCF but on kingdom page is written This kingdom is currently at war with ...... Stances don't work guess why? Because we are in war. Rest have -75% gains on use why? Because we are in war.
    Then go attack your opponent why would you not attack at all in war, that sounds utterly dumb strategy to me.

@korp
    If we are not in war.
    Why are our gains oow -75% on other kds?
    I mean we are in CF with one KD and you are obviously stating we are not in war.

Korp none is taking you seriously any more, stop spamming every thread there is for the sake of it.
    Jesters - Legacy - RoughKnecks - Strippers

Quote Originally Posted by Manslayer View Post
    @korp
    If we are not in war.
    Why are our gains oow -75% on other kds?
    I mean we are in CF with one KD and you are obviously stating we are not in war.
    Well first of all I would like you to explain how you cant attack the kingdom you are in war with? If you are in war how come you cant do that? And then I liked you to explain how come you have a different set of bonus suddenly? How does that work? People are in eowcf, seperate part of the war. If you want to be consisten and claim you are in war you should bring up all these problems as well. But since none has thought of that until you missing out on something that is beneficial for your kingdom it seems rather stupid all in all.

OT again.

There are 3 stances and 2 kd status in this game.
    You can be aggressive, normal and fortified at any time.
    They are affective oow but can still be changed in war.

Thus 3 stances and 2 kd status.
    EOWCF is in war or out of war. Period.
    There is no magic land status in between.

In war there is a -75% penalty to and from other kingdoms.
    So:
    1) if we are not at war, why is there such a penalty in eowcf?
    2) what ridicolous status will you make up now?

I still think you are clowns.
    There is logic and there are assumptions.
    You are making us guess some logic that applies in war suddenly does not?
    Are we at war or not? There are either yes or no. If no then all other penalties should also go away.

EOWCF is a CF bonus between 2 kds at war? Yes?
    So the bonus is only applied between 2 kds in war after CF is signed?
    That means that the KDs are still at war with a CF when the bonus is triggered.

But we are... Not... In war ... When the ritual does with same criteria?
    This logic is ridicolous. One logic says "yes yes I give bonus after CF because you are at war" and other says "War? No fk off"

@korp
    We are not. Its a CF. Its treated like all CFs.
    So far very logical. But we have war penalties. So its also very logical to assume we are still in war.
    Otherwise the penalty isnt there.

This is only a discission on when war ends.
    You cant negative war effects oow and claiming the positive ones are for war only.
    They have to decide if war is on or off. And remove or gain all effects.

Korp you owner or just spammer? Stop complaining like young girl. Eowcf is war. Make it clear that this ritual not work in eowcf and don't screw kingdoms who read changes careful and try to play whit them.

Post Fiend
    I think that all this discussion about ops/attacks is irrelevant since the main discussion is Kingdom Rituals - Affluence.

Let's look at rituals again:

1) Barrier - Increases defensive TPA and WPA by 25%; reduces gains via attacks against the kingdom by 10% (similar to Guard Stations); +10% DME
    2) Affluent (WAR ONLY) - Increases income by 25%, Birth Rate by 20%, and draft speed by 25%
    3) Onslaught - Increases OME by 10% and enemy casualties on your offensive attacks by 15%

If the Affluent won't work in eowcf, i don't see a reason why anybody should pick it, since it only affects kingdoms in "pure" wars. Why should i choose Affluent when i have the other 2, which are more war oriented, affecting OME, DME, TPA, WPA etc.? Why would you spend a huge amount of runes in 48 hours (which means a huge amount of runes burned right before war), when for half of the kingdom minimum, the effects of the ritual won't matter? Why wouldn't anyone choose it when they have the other two?

I honestly expected it to be designed for eowcf, when you have 20-25 provinces in bad shape, to speed things up.

I still think you are clowns.
    There is logic and there are assumptions.
    You are making us guess some logic that applies in war suddenly does not?
    Are we at war or not? There are either yes or no. If no then all other penalties should also go away.
    Then the enforced CF nor the bonuses that you recieve in end of eowcf shouldnt apply either? You're in end of war cf, the change should be obvious since you no longer can attack your enemy and you have recieved bunch of positive effects to easy the recovering of your province.

For me its quite logical conclusion that eowcf is treated differently cause the war itself has ended you cant attack, op or otherwise engage with your enemy anymore. Is this discussion all semantics for you guys and if the wording was changed to "Post war" or something similiar you people wouldnt have complained at all? But all the age eowcf has been around people have managed to make the distinction that the war is over alltough its still states that you are in "war" on kd page. Hence the name for it as well, EOWCF.

Anyway, you just need to look at the proposed changes and final changes to see that if the Affluent ritual would be working in eowcf as well it would be specified.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBazinga View Post
    I think that all this discussion about ops/attacks is irrelevant since the main discussion is Kingdom Rituals - Affluence.

Let's look at rituals again:

1) Barrier - Increases defensive TPA and WPA by 25%; reduces gains via attacks against the kingdom by 10% (similar to Guard Stations); +10% DME
    2) Affluent (WAR ONLY) - Increases income by 25%, Birth Rate by 20%, and draft speed by 25%
    3) Onslaught - Increases OME by 10% and enemy casualties on your offensive attacks by 15%

If the Affluent won't work in eowcf, i don't see a reason why anybody should pick it, since it only affects kingdoms in "pure" wars. Why should i choose Affluent when i have the other 2, which are more war oriented, affecting OME, DME, TPA, WPA etc.? Why would you spend a huge amount of runes in 48 hours (which means a huge amount of runes burned right before war), when for half of the kingdom minimum, the effects of the ritual won't matter? Why wouldn't anyone choose it when they have the other two?

I honestly expected it to be designed for eowcf, when you have 20-25 provinces in bad shape, to speed things up.
    Its relevant in the sense that the inability to perform ops or attacks should have a strong indication that the WAR is over. Beside the fact that you either did WD or won the war. If it was designed for eowcf it would be specificed as it was when Prosperity was at first brought up as a potential ritual.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its relevant in the sense that the inability to perform ops or attacks should have a strong indication that the WAR is over. Beside the fact that you either did WD or won the war. If it was designed for eowcf it would be specificed as it was when Prosperity was at first brought up as a potential ritual.
    It's pretty clear that the war between the two kingdoms is over, but the war (as interpreted by the game) is not for another 3 days. So the war's effects don't just end right when one kingdom withdraws.

That's where our confusion starts :) Affluent is a "war only" ritual. By all the rules of the game, we're still in war. When you look from outside you'll see 2 kingdoms at war. We have penalties like a kingdom in war.

Sure, it's a discussion without ending, you can repeat what you already said, i can repeat what i already said.

It would be a nice thing to modify the "Final changes" though and specify that the ritual won't have effects in eowcf, so other kingdoms won't burn 700k runes :)

We are not the only kingdom/persons understanding this ritual as we understood it.

If you read proposed changes and final changes you could easily see that they made a distinction between eowcf and war only. :)

Needs to get out more
    I can understand the frustration with semantics and mechanics, but it's probably in place to prevent catastrophic abuses.

The sinister reasoning would be the devs feel farmable war exiting kingdoms are good for the game: a high protein breakfast of fat, honor rich, war weary kingdoms is part of this essential diet. :)

Suffice to say, you can play the game this way to. I'm not advocating it.

The devs have taken steps to get more kingdoms into serious gaming, so I'd balance my critisism with praise. Personally I'm happy as indicated by my inability to make easy strategic decisions this age. Parity is alive and keeps things interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information