Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clarification Affluent Ritual

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBazinga View Post
    No, what Rattlehead posted was "During the ceasefire both kingdoms remain in war relations". The official answer (post 18) was based on some preliminary questions. The official answer (post 18) was not really and official answer on this matter.

Don't get me wrong, i'm happy with the new leadership and how it manages all things related to this game, except one. This one :)

Please consider to stop posting on this matter. Please.

People (also non-wsk-ers) have a problem with one of the new mechanics of the game. You don't any power over this matter. If you stop posting, we'll also stop posting.
    I feel like you dont love me anymore even if you claim so. :( How can a answer from a owner of the game not be official? He clarified and explained their vision as how it would work that should been it. Now most of you are just venting frustation.

You are free to stop posting there is nobody holding a gun to your head and force you to reply to my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Too busy trying to be right that you don't have time to read the whole sentence?

"After a war ends ... both kingdoms remain in war relations"
    So serious :(

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I feel like you dont love me anymore even if you claim so. :( How can a answer from a owner of the game not be official? He clarified and explained their vision as how it would work that should been it. Now most of you are just venting frustation.

You are free to stop posting there is nobody holding a gun to your head and force you to reply to my posts.

So serious :(
    The answer from owner came after kds spent lots of resources and time for it, thats the problem and u should understand our frustation about it... we care less if its not working in eowcf, when u do such changes you make it clear and understandable.. not letting ppl "read ur minds".

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    we care less if its not working in eowcf, when u do such changes you make it clear and understandable.. not letting ppl "read ur minds".
    Nobody is stopping you from asking questions. It was Bart the first who asked in irc and got an answer. I also thought it will work. Some ppl asked in irc and got an answer. Nobody asked here until now.

Post Fiend
    Very poor job by the developers to not explicitly mention this. EOWCF has always been a WAR stance and been treated like that. Yes, you are no longer in an ACTIVE war, yet the game treats it as a WAR stance and provides you with the necessary defense.

I am impressed with the changes you have made so far, but this is a big NO NO for me. That top KDs constantly keep twisting words in their advantage is fine, thats why 90%+ does not want to play in the growth competition anymore. But Devs should really be a little bit more clearer cuz i can imagine lots of KDs who had an OOP war and won did now ruin a lot of resources and time on a useless Ritual.

EDIT: the fact that our strategy moderator, ASF, in the beginning of this thread is stating that the Affluent ritual is working in EOWCF should be a wake up call.
    Last edited by scheffie; 28-05-2017 at 09:42.

We're talking about 22 max kds potentially affected at this point. It is now clear - I hope someone in those kds reads the forums so they don't make the mistake.

Let's move on -- affluent is useless unless you're trying to widen the econ gap with your UBs (or 50% someone); which we may see more of with UBs not being able to rake in acres like they used to. Forcing a win vs a stubborn kd becomes difficult.

Post Demon
    I totally agree that communication of this could have been better, however all things considdered I'm kind of think it is good that the ritual thing is not intended to buff eow cf a change to bonuses in eow cf would have been better if it was, I don't think anyone would want to give up eow cf bonuses for a ritual bonus insted.

Enthusiast
    I thought this was fairly obvious from the changes that affluent wouldn't work in eowcf. It would make eowcf better than fortified which would encourage kds to farm lesser opponents even moreso than the game already does. The eow bonuses are already insanely useful as it is. I don't see why another would need to be tacked on. In its current form, affuent is good for forcing a wd from a stubborn kd that won't leave war.

I can see where the confusion might come in, but it's not as if the devs don't answer any questions. All seem approachable enough that there's no reason to get clarification on something you'd base your kingdom around prior to the age starting.

Korp you are retard. if you owner this game is doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhuy View Post
    Korp you are retard. if you owner this game is doomed
    Your english and deductions skills are so poor so I wouldnt talk about other people being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    ... So serious :(
    We can't all be a joke.

Knock it off, all of you. There is no need for this childishness. I've updated the changes post for clarity.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    I didnīt go through all posts but YES you can perform propaganda during EoWCF on your team mate.
    And itīs WAR ONLY op.
    I did it last age.

Just getting into casting for a KR, with 25% Guilds my success is 1/5 so far ... maybe I am unlucky but this pokes fairly big hole in previous assumptions...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    ... You are essentially suggesting that +25% income, +20% Birth Rate and +25% increased draft speed for the next 120 hours is not worth ~20% of your Kingdom's mana? 30% if you all fail 1x (2x and you remove the extra spell I've accounted for at 10% mana)...
    So what if we all fail 3-4 times? Looking more like 40-50% of KD mana... and with success rate like this, waiting til you have done ops and leaving "just enough" mana for cheaper casts would be a bit foolhardy.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Just getting into casting for a KR, with 25% Guilds my success is 1/5 so far ...
    Success is based on your WPA vs. theirs, not on the number of guilds.
    You should probably run considerably higher guilds if you want to be able to boost other provinces unless they deliberately keep their WPAs low...

Post Demon
    We get it guys, you all wanted to bait ghettos into farming out to you and then get super pumped by affluent stacked with eowcf.

Thread Information