Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Clarification Affluent Ritual

bah glitched, see below
    Last edited by RattleHead; 29-05-2017 at 16:13. Reason: grombe

Well, I have a province with boosted WPA from BoA, I'm around 1.3 raw, so should be better wpa than all but Heretics and Mystics... and how would it compare my WPA vs the other KDs, average of all their WPAs? This would be news to me.... Especially since David is suggesting all 25 provinces in a KD could reasonably have 67% success on casting KR, and I have to assume this KD would have some provinces with lower WPAs.

I don't even care about the timing, whether it is available in CF or not(my KD is a steaming pile, and this current KR will fail to launch), I just at one time believed it was for all War scenarios. What I am saying is that the devs logic for how useful it is, or how to use it, seems flawed unless this WPA rating is true.

I am under the impression it was similar to the most difficult self spells in difficulty, not based on WPA.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Well, I have a province with boosted WPA from BoA, I'm around 1.3 raw, so should be better wpa than all but Heretics and Mystics... and how would it compare my WPA vs the other KDs, average of all their WPAs? This would be news to me.... Especially since David is suggesting all 25 provinces in a KD could reasonably have 67% success on casting KR, and I have to assume this KD would have some provinces with lower WPAs.

I don't even care about the timing, whether it is available in CF or not(my KD is a steaming pile, and this current KR will fail to launch), I just at one time believed it was for all War scenarios. What I am saying is that the devs logic for how useful it is, or how to use it, seems flawed unless this WPA rating is true.

I am under the impression it was similar to the most difficult self spells in difficulty, not based on WPA.
    It's based on guilds. I think that guy was talking about paladin self spells and got confused. 1 out of 5 at 25% guilds is really unlucky. Other people I know with that many guilds never failed.

Director of Age Changes
    I was like 6/8 on 16% guilds.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

:) much better, TYs

Thread Information