Thread: Looking for a home...

Looking for a home...

Hey everyone!

Looking for a spot somewhere that I can get back into the swing of things. Played for a long time years ago, came back for a couple of ages and had to stop again due to life being busy. Things have slowed down a bit for me now so here I am, back again. The last time I played was probably 2008/9 ish.

I am in my mid 30's from central US. I work full time and coach my son's baseball so I have random periods I can't get on, but tend to be pretty active through out the day otherwise. My best fit would most likely be with a KD that allows some flexibility in that area.

I am currently playing a halfling rogue, pretty much winging my start based off memory and what I could find floating around out there. Willing to do what is needed for new KD though.

Let me know if there other questions I can answer and I look forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
    Astro

Hey AstroBlood,

Warmonkeys is currently looking for a couple more attackers. We're an extremely active warring KD who are coming off a fresh WW crown looking to replace a couple guys.
    If you're interested send a message to Pyrr or respond in our recruitment thread to get a hold of him! (I think you'll need 5 posts for a PM though).

Best of luck wherever you end up landing!

Cheers

hey there Astro, would love to chat with you we have a few spots open right now. robnauman@gmail.com if you want to shoot me over an email thanks!
    Rob|BiO
    "BRING IT ON"
    Find us on utonet at #bio-public

Hey there, we are recruiting. Check out Starcraft recruitment board. Family kd at best. :)
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Hi! Randos are recruiting too :) We're a casual warring kd, not the alarm clock type but we like our bloodbaths. We're always looking for more attackers, and always happy to teach the willing. Just add me on FB if you're keen to talk more - voonyp@gmail.com.

Thread Information