Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twitch and Utopia

Post Fiend

Twitch and Utopia

I might be alone in this but ive been watching twitch as a source of television like stuff for a while now... over 5 years. The new add sets dont work with utopia and twitch.... atleast from my ipad. everytime an add has sound or any time of playing video is shuts down twitch and freezes it. Application has to be restarted on the ipad and its a giant pain in the testicles. Im sure this is unique to ipads only because of the way they function. Youtube and twich cant be played at same time.. havnt tested it yet but i would also believe the youtube app would crash if utopia adds played video. Anyway to stop the video adds? Or is buying the utopia add blocker thingy a valid solution

Administrator
    Purchasing ad-block from the Shop is the best way to remove the ads!

However, we have requested from our advertiser to remove ALL video ads as these do not coincide with our vision for the game or the gameplay experience that the community expects or deserves. Unfortunately it's been a slow process for them to make this request a reality, we have been pushing them and hope to see some action on their part next week.

Although we always recommend purchasing ad-block from the shop :) There are more improvements to the quality of gameplay than just not seeing ads that you receive from using ad-block!
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend

please

could we negotiate the price of add blocker? id rather buy add blocker through utopia but price is up there on week by week basis

could the week by week mirror the cost savings closer to 12 week?

I came into this thread expecting to be disappointed in humanity.

But it's a good thread. 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by RollinHammer View Post
    could we negotiate the price of add blocker? id rather buy add blocker through utopia but price is up there on week by week basis

could the week by week mirror the cost savings closer to 12 week?
    Afaik cost saving is on credits purchase not items.

Post Fiend
    talking to developers... not to bo and his ideas on savings

talking to developers... not to bo and his ideas on savings
    No you made a post in a public forum where anyone can reply. If you dont feel like other replying there is a PM function you can use.

There is already a discount.

Post Fiend
    and theres korp spreading that beautiful toxicity.

yeah the savings in the credits and only if you buy the 12 week ad blocker. They say they are working with the ad company to stop the ads that play videos and/or music. So should i buy a 12 week ad blocker when the problem could be solved sooner than that? Or maybe i can ask the developers to work with us a little and knock the 1 week ad blocker down from 2 dollars and 50 cents to something easier to swallow for a couple weeks.

and theres korp spreading that beautiful toxicity.

yeah the savings in the credits and only if you buy the 12 week ad blocker. They say they are working with the ad company to stop the ads that play videos and/or music. So should i buy a 12 week ad blocker when the problem could be solved sooner than that? Or maybe i can ask the developers to work with us a little and knock the 1 week ad blocker down from 2 dollars and 50 cents to something easier to swallow for a couple weeks.
    Toxicity? You're the one that get all upset cause people replies to you.

Oh no, 2 dollars 50 cents such a robbery, I totallly understand that you cant pay such huge sums! It would break your whole economy. :(

Post Fiend
    Think about what youre arguing against for just a moment..

Think about it for awhile you are playing a free game that you dont have to pay anything to play for and you feel like supporting the game with 2,5 dollars and getting ad-block ingame at the same time is too much money. So you want a discount! lol, that is so cheap so its unbelieavable.

Post Fiend
    Ok thats the point of view of a person who cant think of anyone other than themselves

1) They said they want to work with the ad providers to change the ads and make them ipad, smart phone and more friendly to utopia. Why should i piss money away on a problem they are currently working towards fixing. 2 dollars and 50 cents for a WEEK is pissing money away.

2) I support utopia. I bought 3 invites in the last 4 weeks to bring friends into the game. Just because i wont spend money on an ad blocker doesnt mean im "cheap" or unsupportive of utopia

3) https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylc...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

Using that would be cheap. Im here trying to negotiate and do it publicly so people who have the same issue as me can see a solution. It makes zero sense for you to come into the forum blasting that im cheap and unsupportive. To be perfectly frank you saying that just makes me want to get the adblocker because its too toxic to even try helping people in this forum. People like you who just make rounds being a troll for the fun of it... Always picking the opposite point of view just to make waves. If you dont support people working with the developers thats fine... But to say people looking for solutions are Cheap? thats just dumb

Ok thats the point of view of a person who cant think of anyone other than themselves

1) They said they want to work with the ad providers to change the ads and make them ipad, smart phone and more friendly to utopia. Why should i piss money away on a problem they are currently working towards fixing. 2 dollars and 50 cents for a WEEK is pissing money away.

2) I support utopia. I bought 3 invites in the last 4 weeks to bring friends into the game. Just because i wont spend money on an ad blocker doesnt mean im "cheap" or unsupportive of utopia

3) https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylc...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

Using that would be cheap. Im here trying to negotiate and do it publicly so people who have the same issue as me can see a solution. It makes zero sense for you to come into the forum blasting that im cheap and unsupportive. To be perfectly frank you saying that just makes me want to get the adblocker because its too toxic to even try helping people in this forum. People like you who just make rounds being a troll for the fun of it... Always picking the opposite point of view just to make waves. If you dont support people working with the developers thats fine... But to say people looking for solutions are Cheap? thats just dumb
    So I am the one thinking about myself when I say its not a huge deal to pay 2,5 dollars for ad block cause hey we been playing this game for long time. Not the person that whines about how he dont wanna piss away 2,5 dollars on ad block for a week but if you made it a bit cheaper... WHOS THE ONE THINKING ABOUT THEMSELVES?

2. You are cheap cause you are willing to spend the money if they made it a bit cheaper.

So, whats that about you wanting a reduced priced ad-block then? The solution is being worked on. Made zero sense being snarky towards Bo To as well but you didnt have any issues telling off someone cause you didnt like the content of his post. Who and what are you helping with complaining about how ad-blocker for a week is too expensive and it could do with a reduced price? The only you seem to want to help is yourself.

HOw are you helping Bo To for example when all he did was trying to be friendly?

Post Fiend
    So I am the one thinking about myself when I say its not a huge deal to pay 2,5 dollars for ad block cause hey we been playing this game for long time. Not the person that whines about how he dont wanna piss away 2,5 dollars on ad block for a week but if you made it a bit cheaper... WHOS THE ONE THINKING ABOUT THEMSELVES?

- Thats exactly what youre saying you are only thinking of yourself when you say its not a huge deal to pay 2 dollars and 50 cents when youre paying to solve a problem created by them and poor choice of ads. ... Wtf does playing this game for a long time have to do with anything anyway? that looks like it was tossed in as retard points

2. You are cheap cause you are willing to spend the money if they made it a bit cheaper.

Thats called meeting someone half way. If i was cheap id take the free option that works for the entire browser and be done with it. Being supportive to utopia is me saying i want to work with them to financially help in the short term - not get raped for 2 dollars and 50 cents.

So, whats that about you wanting a reduced priced ad-block then? The solution is being worked on. Made zero sense being snarky towards Bo To as well but you didnt have any issues telling off someone cause you didnt like the content of his post. Who and what are you helping with complaining about how ad-blocker for a week is too expensive and it could do with a reduced price? The only you seem to want to help is yourself.

Same point as before... if i only wanted to help myself id take the free option

Damn Korp do you think at all? or just smash that keyboard with as many non-fact toxic points as your tiny fingers can muster. Jesus man try just a little

Post Fiend
    Anyway ill be checking out of this forum. ive solved the problem myself for free. Ty all for the info

Thread Information