Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to cut land

How to cut land

Hi,

What's the most effective way to cut land? I got fat after we won our last war, and now I need to get back to the the rest of the heavies. Intra raze? What's the most effective way to do that and not effect anyone's pump? We're nearing the end of EoWCF and bout's to start a full 3 day fort.

Thanks in advance!

Regular
    Intra raze will destroy a lot of honor. Don't do it if you care about your honor points.
    Intra LL will also remove land, and honor but not as much.

There are couple of ways, but those are usually done out of eowcf:
    1. Hitting others and hoping for retal
    2. PM someone to hit you

Don't drop land! Use your size as an advantage in the upcoming wars. Pump your new size and use it to win the next war.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by hwulf View Post
    Hi,

What's the most effective way to cut land? I got fat after we won our last war, and now I need to get back to the the rest of the heavies. Intra raze? What's the most effective way to do that and not effect anyone's pump? We're nearing the end of EoWCF and bout's to start a full 3 day fort.

Thanks in advance!
    Offer land to a bigger kd, let them hit you when your armies are out. Use this as a diplomatic tool to secure CFs with kds.
    "Because of the implication"

Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Offer land to a bigger kd, let them hit you when your armies are out. Use this as a diplomatic tool to secure CFs with kds.
    Can also exchange GC for land. Happens a bit

I like to post
    Look for the center of gravity, Octobrev!

Needs to get out more
    There's a number of us looking for acres, but I only retaliate and I'm not using the pool; a challenge because you can't grow unless you're hit. Game within the game.

My advice use to be to ask top kingdoms to drop you but you can ask anyone of us. I find intrarazing to be kind of self mutilating and meta. I like to think my peasants care because they're loved by my leadership. Roleplayer Perspective: If we battle we battle for our people.

PS: Giving acres to smaller kingdoms is more nw efficient. More acres will be taken with less effort and fewer losses overall. Additionally, you can trade acres for scientists. This is probably a better deal than gold. So you ask a guy in range to whack his universities and you whack your guard stations. Then you both rebuild after the fact. Gangbang protection will serve the land loser best.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-07-2017 at 10:31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Don't drop land! Use your size as an advantage in the upcoming wars. Pump your new size and use it to win the next war.
    This. stop land dropping

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Lone explores that get hit down by top kds get berated for growing away from the rest of the kd, one that wants to get down to kd size gets encouraged to stay at larger acres. Its pretty funny how tips and tricks works around here.

Forum Fanatic
    He didnt explore. Better if his kd actually tried to grow to him rather than staying small by land dropping.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Better how? The easiest war wins reside downward not upward!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Lone explores that get hit down by top kds get berated for growing away from the rest of the kd, one that wants to get down to kd size gets encouraged to stay at larger acres. Its pretty funny how tips and tricks works around here.
    I agree, funny how it works right?

Forum Fanatic
    Yet the top complains no one will grow to compete against the better kingdoms ,yet they tell everyone instead of growing to offer them free land to stay small.Yea its real funny how that works

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Competition just makes winning more tedious. What person in their right mind would want more of it?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Strategy Moderator
    - Intra trad march takes the most land but also high honor. Intra raze takes the second most land but again, also high honor.
    - An outside trad march in range takes decent land and I believe less honor per acre than intra. An out of range trad takes less land, but I believe even less honor proportionally. So multiple out of range trads might be a good way to lose land without too much honor loss.
    - Outside raze I believe takes no honor and could be abusable by honor/ww kingdoms with an ally kingdom. It's harder to get razed though than it is to get trad marched.
    - LL is probably too slow and I don't think it will be any better honor wise (probably worse?)

As has been said, you could also not intentionally drop.

Thread Information