Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the thread about game dying?

Where is the thread about game dying?

Every age some cynical smart arse posts a thread about how the number of provs is falling and the game is dying. Did they finally decide they didn't like being wrong? 3548 provs btw, this is actually an improvement over a few years ago start of age so I guess you could say the game is growing!

Great work Jeff and David. I think you're doing a great job, making big changes but also making modifications based on player feedback.

Glad to see chicken little ran home.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Oh boy. I guess I'll ruin your day.

** You have joined #tactics
    ** Topic: Utonet will be shut down in about a month. Enjoy what has lasted for so long. | If you'd like to be a part of the Utopia Test Team, send an email to test@utopia-game.com or PM DavidC.

You see, Utopia is dying. In like 3-4 weeks.

EDIT BY DAVIDC: Utonet is a privately run IRC server that is not affiliated with Utopia-Game in any way. However, we at Utopia-Game.com are in discussions with the owner of Utonet with hopes of being able to transition this long standing staple of community users into something permanent, just like Utopia is.
    Last edited by DavidC; 30-05-2017 at 04:14. Reason: Spreading of propaganda is not appreciated

pos game

Quote Originally Posted by javierNelson View Post
    pos game
    Spend an age doing something other than getting reset brah
    Last edited by Pillz; 30-05-2017 at 00:50. Reason: He's not wrong

Shouldn't be too worried there is discussions about a transfer between Utonet and ZAWK

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Oh boy. I guess I'll ruin your day.

** You have joined #tactics
    ** Topic: Utonet will be shut down in about a month. Enjoy what has lasted for so long. | If you'd like to be a part of the Utopia Test Team, send an email to test@utopia-game.com or PM DavidC.

You see, Utopia is dying. In like 3-4 weeks.

EDIT BY DAVIDC: Utonet is a privately run IRC server that is not affiliated with Utopia-Game in any way. However, we at Utopia-Game.com are in discussions with the owner of Utonet with hopes of being able to transition this long standing staple of community users into something permanent, just like Utopia is.
    See my edit ^^
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Would we still be allowed to talk on utonet or would you guys be moderating it? :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Would we still be allowed to talk on utonet or would you guys be moderating it? :(
    Once we have the arrangement figured out we will let everyone know!
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Okeyyy I just hope you guys don't waste money on it if we will end up having to lead an exodus! Utonet has always had very hands-off moderation (practically nonexistent) and we likes it that way. It can be really hard to have discussions about cutting-edge strategies with bans flying in every direction.

Also, would you be spying on IRC conversations as a means of deleting accounts or will there be a Barrier of Integrity in place?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Once we have the arrangement figured out we will let everyone know!
    Okeyyy I just hope you guys don't waste money on it if we will end up having to lead an exodus! Utonet has always had very hands-off moderation (practically nonexistent) and we likes it that way. It can be really hard to have discussions about cutting-edge strategies with bans flying in every direction.

Also, would you be spying on IRC conversations as a means of deleting accounts or will there be a Barrier of Integrity in place?
    lol

Post Demon
    there hardly was an outcry when Angel got decomissioned and I think that has been more widely used than this tool, there has long been a tendency towards moving features ingame so this should not make a huge diffrence. Who knows you might rediscover the forum eventually, or that you can chat ingame.

I like to post
    As long as I play this game the playerbase will keep growing.

Ever since I got actively involved in forums the downward trend stopped and we've actually seen an increase. I will keep working in the best interest of utopia to keep it all exciting for people.

Totally agree!!! The one place where we can talk trash and get away with it, now they want to moderate it? This really is the downfall of the game. Sounds like the hitler regime has returned...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    now they want to moderate it?
    We do? Where did you read that?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information