Thread: Live Twitch Broadcast - June 1, 2017 - Comments

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What on earth was your "logic" in making it so that you can only grow any significant amount in war while at the same time maintaining this stupidly overpowered fortified stance and the 3 day end of war ceasefire? Do you plan on fixing this screwed up system so that the "war kingdoms" who you have now made "competitive" can't hide behind stances all age in the future?

As it stands right now, all that has to happen is for all the kingdoms on the server to refuse to war a given kingdom and it can't possibly crown. That is crap. Crowning should be about the skill of the kingdom, not whether or not a bunch of online eunuchs are willing to find their testicles and war them.
    Last edited by Sheister; 01-06-2017 at 13:20.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information