Thread: Live Twitch Broadcast - June 1, 2017 - Comments

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One problem needs to be solved: Our Kingdom was put together from leftovers :) Because of that it had several inactive(multiprovincesfarms) first we had 12 province which we had enough votes. But after more came in which were just inactive farms and not voted we lost Monarchy again and could not see + marks. Also because of titel change as Honor grew those inactive some got 3 votes and Monarchy went further away. Now we solved that during last days by hitting those clearly inactive to drop their votes from 3 to 1 and by taking some out, so needed votes dropped and some new voted just barely enough to have Monarchy. I think Steward should have the same option to see + Mark and also same option to kill inactive as Monarch has. Also on this case Monarch has no other option but keep Stewardy for himself to be able to half function when Monarchy is dropped again as new people come in. At this point yes I got enough votes to be able to close borders for awhile to be able to take out and delete 10 days inactives away and then open borders again when all inactive and no voters farms are out.

This really harms Utopia as also several active defected because they got frusterated for not having Monarch and therefor could not organize Kingdom. So my proposal is: Drop 10 days inactivity border to 5 days before deletion and give the deletion option also to Steward. Kingdom full of inactive for 10 days is one and half weeks not organized and not able to play this game practicly the way it is to be played. That harms Utopia itself too as people see it not really fun to play with this kind of situation.
    Last edited by Suomenniemi; 31-05-2017 at 07:51. Reason: mistypings corrected

Thread Information