Thread: Live Twitch Broadcast - June 1, 2017 - Comments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    There will be, yes. I will be uploading the broadcast to YouTube at some point tomorrow evening - expect it approx. 24h from now.

In the meantime there's this but it will eventually disappear: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/148777041?t=9m20s
    Joro, you have a good voice for online commenting. Did you consider casting/commenting on cs:go ?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Joro, you have a good voice for online commenting. Did you consider casting/commenting on cs:go ?
    I cast StarCraft II and Overwatch, and host Esports events here and there - have done a few DreamHacks and IEMs in the past, and I love it :)

Amusingly I used to be a competitive CS1.5 (yes, 1.5!!) player back in the day. Nowadays, however, there are about 20-30 super solid ridiculously good CS commentators and I enjoy their work - trying to also become 'one of them' while holding down a full time job would be awesome, but perhaps unrealistic. :)
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Thread Information