Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you do with the game?

Forum Addict

What did you do with the game?

bloody whole utopia in either eowcf or in fortified pumping. Jesus christ! I came OOP at 400 acres and can't hit anyone bigger than me for ****ty gains. This hybrid crap needs to change. You need to make this action based game man. I come back after 4 years and I am already bored! Remove Fortified, Or make stances so that you can only change to aggressive 3 times per age and fortified 3 times per age. Then ****s get interesting! And make eowcf 48 hours, that is more than enough to recover and get decent military!

This is the fabled Mansoor? ROFL
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

The new owners are pretty open to feedback and there is a live twitch broadcast coming up on the 1st... Although I would usually get directed to the suggestions part of the forums for this post js.. Where is bishop?
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Forum Addict
    yes Matija, it is me the legend.

Attero, first of all you may not know who I am but you will address me as Sir or as Mr President. I asked a questions, about what the hell happened to this game, it is utopia talk. Yes i have some suggestions, but that is what I want to talk about here so take your besserwisser attitude and shove it somewhere deep in the jungle of darien Gap. Bloody Bishop fan club people. Still exist...

Did they finally kick you out of Sweden Mansoor?

Forum Addict
    I left on my own terms. I am President of a company now so ruling over 26 Koreans and 1 swede. Hmm, If I force them to play Utopia, I can get an awesome kd. I would be king, emperor and executioner.

You know I actually knew you had moved to South Korea. Since you never were on Skype do I could harass you. I called your mother and asked if you were still alive.

Regular
    I feel your pain. Pick orc for gains.

It's all just to safe right eowfcs + fort?. Just rush those troops in eowcs and face the music.

Oh, I see it now, this guy is hilarious. Thought he was whiny ***** for a second.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Oh, I see it now, this guy is hilarious. Thought he was whiny ***** for a second.
    He's a master manipulator in the best sense of the word. A well earned mod troll target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Birds of a feather

Forum Fanatic
    I wouldnt call Mansoor fabled. lol It might inflate his ego. It is good to see you back posting Mansoor. How you been

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Forum Addict
    can my ego be more inflated after my swedish kd crowned? I am a bit disappointed, I really thought after taking a ghetto to top spot would make me a legend. But no recognition at all. I been ok, got married, got a good job, got an amazing son who likes to scream allah on airplanes...felt I need to come back one more time and just get that addiction level up.

Korp, I know you are obsessed with my mother but it ain't gonna happen.

Seriosuly thou, whoring doesn't exist anymore? Only war and grow?

Post Demon
    don't talk about egos or you'll end up summoning he-who-shall-not-be-named and he will take over this thread to.

Post Fiend
    LL Mansoor
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

Thread Information