Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you do with the game?

Seriously though, the consequence of making it so that you can only grow to any extent in war while not essentially eliminating Fortified stance is about the worst decision (in terms of enjoyment of the game) that I have seen in some years. This is simply terrible this age. None of the "war" KD's will come out and play except in their "agreed wars" which is a load of crap. You should not get to choose when you are in war or not to the extent that this game allows. Poland did not get to choose if Germany got to attack it in 1939.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Tsk tsk

He is a kiwi sheep...
    IMPERIALS KLA

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    bloody whole utopia in either eowcf or in fortified pumping. Jesus christ! I came OOP at 400 acres and can't hit anyone bigger than me for ****ty gains. This hybrid crap needs to change. You need to make this action based game man. I come back after 4 years and I am already bored! Remove Fortified, Or make stances so that you can only change to aggressive 3 times per age and fortified 3 times per age. Then ****s get interesting! And make eowcf 48 hours, that is more than enough to recover and get decent military!
    If you are bored for 48h maybe you are doing it wrong....Go open topic in "strategy talk" and explain your problem. Maybe you dont know but ASF now is moderator here and give open advices to all newbies. Dont miss your chance to ask him for advice ;)

HF :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Needs to get out more
    Fun is up to you.

So the formula for fun, if you don't want to be coerced into drone status, is still the low province kingdom.

1- We are outnumbered at least 5 to 1 in about 100% of our encounters. This means you receive custom made attack types specific to your weaknesess.

2- I'm attempting to grow on pure retal and no pool use. This is interesting without CF leverage.

3- I'm retaliating the most formidable kingdoms based in rank. We have hits from guys like the 123rd ranked kingdom but I'm sure they have other challenges.

4- Haven't stolen anything from a non-aggressor either, as this violates my challenge idiom: building an internal economy in an unpredictable world takes a round approach to province building.

5- No bots, no external chats, so the experience is raw out here in the field.

Full kingdoms can still be fun if you bite off more than you can chew but too few have eyes bigger than their belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I also miss VT2, Hi Mansoor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    bloody whole utopia in either eowcf or in fortified pumping. I come back after 4 years and I am already bored! Remove Fortified, Or make stances so that you can only change to aggressive 3 times per age and fortified 3 times per age. And make eowcf 48 hours
    Great ideas but whats wrong with Fort. You can still attack somebody in fort. We cant war because we have a griefer 35% bigger than our next guy. He is useless NW and hates me so he'd help the enemy in war. There needs to be a way to vote a guy off the KD just like in the show survivor.

First the KD votes, 55%-60% wins, then you purchase 25 credits for KillRoy (not his name) option ! Once Killed he can't remake for 3 RL days. There is a guy I'd gladly pay RL gold to remove.
    Every age there is a griefer. Most ages I can take 'em.

We so ghetto we gets aggressive with Bishop. Our KD runs an extension cord to his KD to steal power.
    Last edited by Skank; 06-06-2017 at 21:29. Reason: Monsoor cowbell
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Quote Originally Posted by hurlin View Post

hurlin!!

***snuggle loche alliance***
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Now Hurlins back also .Man its been awhile

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    If you are bored for 48h maybe you are doing it wrong....Go open topic in "strategy talk" and explain your problem. Maybe you dont know but ASF now is moderator here and give open advices to all newbies. Dont miss your chance to ask him for advice ;)

HF :P
    U mad bro? Still? It has been ages since SWEA won, let it go!

Thread Information