Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
I'm really curious what possible outlet WSK sees themselves as having to eventually secure a 'win' in this war as opposed to just making sure to stall CR for 2 weeks and screw them over too.

Though exploring like 500 acres and having two sub-100 acre provs die and bring back another 300 acres into the fight does sweeten the pot for them I guess.
We came oow very low drafted and trained.. we screwed allot of resources and time for that silly RK that works only in war not in eowcf.. on top of that we had some slackers and 1 mia durring eowcf. They jumped on us right after eowcf (speaking of bugs: they pfed our guys last tick of eowcf for 10-12h followed by 2-4h next tick in our full fort prot - but if devs mistake works good for u, u dont cry here), we forced our tms on full def to make them ub and started pumping off on attackers durring theyr constant waves on us. Now things settles down abit and we are getting back in the war (i think/hope)
We expected a long war since the begining.. and aslong as it is a slighty change to win it we will fight for it. There is no intention of dragging or farming to them (as other msged me about).. we fight till we clearlly win or loose, we are warseekers! :)