Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WSK vs CR

Enthusiast
    Abusing?? Wtf ur talking about.. we saw the conq coming, planned a aw+ll round.. where from like 5-10 lls/prov we got max 30 acres/prov from a 1.5k acres dude(yes also bad coded wich was fixed with the xplore) then just saw that we can explore some acres with our resources to keep our elvez alive and went for it... didnt even knew what the costs should have been to tell u the truth :)
    The devs screwed up the codes.. from rk to ll and explore in war but u dont hear us complainig about 12h wasted of depoping and lots of runes and stealth wasted for failed LL round.

I like to post
    Well, obviously it wasn't intentional, perhaps a bad use of words. "Profited from" would've been better :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
    You want a cookie? Cuz you sound like somebody who can use a cookie
    Try not to die out there Martjin! I heard green looks good on you.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well, obviously it wasn't intentional, perhaps a bad use of words. "Profited from" would've been better :P
    Lol for sure wasnt intentional... after we failed the LL round (cuz of bad coding.. now it works) we saw we can explore our cq tms abit.. and thats all we did - put 150a on every elf that got cq. If we wanted to exploit we would have grew all our ub tms :)
    But meh whateva.. as I sayed didnt even knew the costs where not correct :)
    Gl hf

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Try not to die out there Martjin! I heard green looks good on you.
    Its new fashion this age. U can slack for 3 days!! :)

Post Demon
    I'm really curious what possible outlet WSK sees themselves as having to eventually secure a 'win' in this war as opposed to just making sure to stall CR for 2 weeks and screw them over too.

Though exploring like 500 acres and having two sub-100 acre provs die and bring back another 300 acres into the fight does sweeten the pot for them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Lol for sure wasnt intentional... after we failed the LL round (cuz of bad coding.. now it works) we saw we can explore our cq tms abit.. and thats all we did - put 150a on every elf that got cq. If we wanted to exploit we would have grew all our ub tms :)
    But meh whateva.. as I sayed didnt even knew the costs where not correct :)
    Gl hf
    you failed the ll round because we ma'd your ll like 20 times XD
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'm really curious what possible outlet WSK sees themselves as having to eventually secure a 'win' in this war as opposed to just making sure to stall CR for 2 weeks and screw them over too.

Though exploring like 500 acres and having two sub-100 acre provs die and bring back another 300 acres into the fight does sweeten the pot for them I guess.
    We came oow very low drafted and trained.. we screwed allot of resources and time for that silly RK that works only in war not in eowcf.. on top of that we had some slackers and 1 mia durring eowcf. They jumped on us right after eowcf (speaking of bugs: they pfed our guys last tick of eowcf for 10-12h followed by 2-4h next tick in our full fort prot - but if devs mistake works good for u, u dont cry here), we forced our tms on full def to make them ub and started pumping off on attackers durring theyr constant waves on us. Now things settles down abit and we are getting back in the war (i think/hope)
    We expected a long war since the begining.. and aslong as it is a slighty change to win it we will fight for it. There is no intention of dragging or farming to them (as other msged me about).. we fight till we clearlly win or loose, we are warseekers! :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    you failed the ll round because we ma'd your ll like 20 times XD
    Was not about fails.. was about gains and u know about them.. when u do 10 lls (succes) om 1500-1700a prov and get 30-40a is not right

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

I agree wondering what outcome wsk has in mind. Being down 10k acres or so? Lost two provs including scientists and pool? Not sure what the signals are of a lost battle for wsk?

Administrator
    Was not about fails.. was about gains and u know about them.. when u do 10 lls (succes) om 1500-1700a prov and get 30-40a is not right
    This section of the code is unchanged and looks entirely possible to me. Not even that unlikely. A quick glance at a random number generator had that result 2 times out of 5.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    This section of the code is unchanged and looks entirely possible to me. Not even that unlikely. A quick glance at a random number generator had that result 2 times out of 5.
    Dont disagree with you but once the explore cost was fixed (wich seems was the eowcf costs looking now) but once the eplore was fixed the lls alsp worked corectlly.. we gain 1-20a/op..

lmao, i soooo predicted kzgal dieing, is not even something new :))

at this point, wsk has nothing to lose anymore - land wise, i mean - what CR gets max / attack?
    but wsk has lots to get - i saw a nice 2k acres dw with 57k deff and 6k peons... good job oping, u learnt well, padwans :)

i wouldn't be surprised if wsk will actually win. guess is up to their tm if they can keep it up or not.

ohhh and Bazinga, dont get ur outdoor toilet flooded.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Enthusiast
    Dont disagree with you but once the explore cost was fixed (wich seems was the eowcf costs looking now) but once the eplore was fixed the lls alsp worked corectlly.. we gain 1-20a/op..
    You were gaining 1-20 on that failed ll as well. See our news below. Also I believe you got 63 or 65 acres. Not 30.

noticed a possible spell attempt by cRs (7:13) causing trouble on our lands!
    April 1 of YR1 3 acres of land have disappeared from our control!
    April 1 of YR1 18 acres of land have disappeared from our contro

Post Fiend
    Ffs, who plays in CR these days?

Thread Information