Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: WSK vs CR

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    No as posted in the final changes explore costs are 250% instead of the 500% that used to be.
    I must have missed it. But still a very good chance that they can explore up as they already have credits!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    I must have missed it. But still a very good chance that they can explore up as they already have credits!!
    Yes, which makes a b2b interesting. What will both kds explore and will they be in range of eachother? Or will we see a max meter war? So many questions so little answers!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Does someone want to write this up for the news section, especially if it looks like there will be a b2b? :)

e: not associated with either kd so there can be some strategy discussion without fears
    Im sure Shai can make a nice post about this! Or maybe yourself?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Its not all about the land :)
    Unless you compete.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Im sure Shai can make a nice post about this! Or maybe yourself?
    I vote Peetah as stenographer!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Forces from Amazing (8:16) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured our outdoor toilet! We lost 23 rolls of toilet paper in this battle.

R.i.p. Bazinga

<3 my sleepy friends though!
    Looks like you guys got your outdoor toilet back ... congrats :)

<3 Bazinga :) :)
    Always odd

- | S 1 3 3 7 Y | -

Post Fiend
    [insert something relevant to the discussion]

<3 Blergh moaar!

so when does round two start? Seems like they've been in EoWCF forever...
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Strategy Moderator
    7 hours

CR are almost double bigger than Wsk, how do expect this will happen. Wsk will just watch how the other on top will eat CR. Wsk will take some hits but fort to Fort and double there size don't think they will care about it :)

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    CR are almost double bigger than Wsk, how do expect this will happen. Wsk will just watch how the other on top will eat CR. Wsk will take some hits but fort to Fort and double there size don't think they will care about it :)
    I dont think its so much about gains. Clearly WSK dont want this fight or they would have prepared for it (despite the fact they were the ones that started to talk about a rematch IIRC). Instead they are trying to dodge by being too small. Now its more a matter if the kd you call CR is as vindictive as I would support. The lead words in such a scenario would be submission, humiliation, and puttin the nubs in their place. Or if they will take a high road, acknowledge WSK's belly-up attitude as a silent surrender and maybe just tax a couple of acres and move on. Time will tell!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    I dont think its so much about gains. Clearly WSK dont want this fight or they would have prepared for it (despite the fact they were the ones that started to talk about a rematch IIRC). Instead they are trying to dodge by being too small. Now its more a matter if the kd you call CR is as vindictive as I would support. The lead words in such a scenario would be submission, humiliation, and puttin the nubs in their place. Or if they will take a high road, acknowledge WSK's belly-up attitude as a silent surrender and maybe just tax a couple of acres and move on. Time will tell!
    Lol there was no dodge intention in this. We wanted the b2b yes but when we saw theyr huge pool was useless to empty ours (10k acres smaller or so). We won our war and will war annyone in range. As for the "tax"... there wont be any tax. This age we are back to warring, we dont pay taxes, we dont ask cfs and we will war all we can find in range. if we wanted to pay taxes we would have done it before this war when we came out clearlly non prepared but we choosed to fight since we were in range(despite everyone in my kd giving us 0 changes). As for theyr pride of loosing a 95% winnable war... its theyr choice what theyll do next, so is ours :)
    Time will tell indeed
    Last edited by cRs; 08-06-2017 at 18:41.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Who the **** inserted a coin in the We-dont-pay-tax-we-war-anyone-we-are-so-proud-we-are-not-dodging machine? Been away for a while now, yet the story sounds so familiar. Regardless, when trying to sneak below someone, you are kinda at their mercy so your opinions about yourself and your win isnt really super relevant - no offence. It will be decided somewhere far above your head, with other kd's that you can reffer to as mommy and daddy here, to do some wheeling and dealing and come up with something nice for everyone - hopefully.

Post Demon
    Weren't you 10k bigger than them going into the last conflict?

Not sure why you couldn't have matched their pool use, and then used the fact that you had in tact tms and bonus military from the WW to viably prepare for round 2

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Weren't you 10k bigger than them going into the last conflict?

Not sure why you couldn't have matched their pool use, and then used the fact that you had in tact tms and bonus military from the WW to viably prepare for round 2
    With a "huge" 2.8k free specs gotten from the ww we couldnt match them on theyr new size. They had insane pool, good for them. Were not dodging annything if they wanna fight let them come we dont go annywere :)

Part, we didnt had enough pool to go in theyr range... easy as that. And yes we dont pay taxes, need something from us try and get it :)

Thread Information