Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randomization Recruiting

Randomization Recruiting

Greetings fellow Utopians I am pleased to announce that Randos is looking to fill some spots. We are a laid back warring KD with only 3 real requirements

1. Make 2 uniques minimum per 24 hours
    2. Use Munk for intel
    3. Join the Facebook chat group

With that being said we are looking for 3-5 attackers and 1 hybrid.

Now for a little history on the KD. I have been with this group since age 68 which had a resulting takeover from a group of more aggressive players. We split off in age 69 and as a group of 7 players and have been slowly building up to a group of 18 strong. Most of the players in this kingdom have jobs or other real life obligations but still want to play a competitive game in our wars. Our current goal for this age is to hit top 50 and solidify a strong team. We love to war but don't require cookie cutter builds or alarms to be successful.

If you want to know more about us send me a message or post below.

-Kris, Rando Diplomat and Head of Recruitment

bumping this with a note that we just ended our 1st wars which confirmed some inactives which we are in the process of clearing so are hoping to get some interest in joining this group of casually competitive players.

Been with this KD a a couple of ages....very well organized. activity is somewhere between casual and intense.

much more activity during war time but we not expect you to set you alarm.. real fun groups of people in it....

Thanks Kris, perfectly put. We're very flexible timing wise - adjusting hours and sitting is no problem, as long as you can make your daily hits. Outside of war we're pretty chill. Ideal player would be someone with internet access most of the day (or at least twice a day) and enjoys smashing face in war :) We've got a mix of returning players and ex-SKD players who are done with the always-on thing but still enjoy the game. Regionally we're scattered between US, Malaysia and a couple of guys in Europe/Australia.

We welcome players of any experience, as long as you wanna learn and contribute :)

- Pie, Randos monarch

1 more slot for an active pure attacker bumpity bump

Just to update: We have hit the top 20 charts in Honor and are almost there in War ranking. May potentially be recruiting a FA Paladin.

I am interested.

Well the Top Ten Honor KD from last age is looking for 1 active player send me a message if interested.
    Last edited by Twistedthor; 26-08-2017 at 05:56.

We have 2 slots for an active heavy attacker and posssssibly a faery paladin - gotta be super active and chatty for that though!

You guys still recruiting?

yes we are.... which role do you want to fill in?

Yessir, just pm-ed you.

BUMP

an Avian province needs a filling.

We have two strong attacker provs looking for new owners. The current prov owners have been with us for several ages but have to leave because of RL issues. One is an undead wh and one is an avian tact. Just PM me or TwistedThor if keen :)

UD WH is now taken. One built up avian tact is still available :)

Thread Information