Thread: Increased pace of levelling of scientists?

Increased pace of levelling of scientists?

Hi,

I cannot see a race, personality or spell that increases the speed of how fast scientists level up

Somehow I have 2 scientists that have levelled up faster then they should.
    I think they came from an abduct I did ( I have gained 2 alchemy scientists ) then.
    My target was an human tactician.

Is this a bug? Or is there missing information in the changes that explains the faster pace?

These are a few scientists in alchemy I currently have.
    32 days is the normal time ( since the start of the age ) to go for the next level.

Professor Kur'gli
    Full professor
    Alchemy

Graduate Roncuru V
    6 days until Professor
    Alchemy

Graduate Bur-bi
    32 days until Professor

Quote Originally Posted by Psychodad View Post
    Hi,

I cannot see a race, personality or spell that increases the speed of how fast scientists level up

Somehow I have 2 scientists that have levelled up faster then they should.
    I think they came from an abduct I did ( I have gained 2 alchemy scientists ) then.
    My target was an human tactician.

Is this a bug? Or is there missing information in the changes that explains the faster pace?

These are a few scientists in alchemy I currently have.
    32 days is the normal time ( since the start of the age ) to go for the next level.

Professor Kur'gli
    Full professor
    Alchemy

Graduate Roncuru V
    6 days until Professor
    Alchemy

Graduate Bur-bi
    32 days until Professor
    When you abduct you take them at their existing experience level.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    When you abduct you take them at their existing experience level.
    I think he's saying they have more days then should be possible, but his kd probably went fort this age sometime.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I expect scientists to be at the level as they are when you abduct them.

My question is, how can those 2 scientists be higher up in time for leveling up?
    I should not have a professor scientists yet, that should have been 32 more ticks away as the 30 I started with are.
    So how can one of them be 26 ticks further in leveling up and another 28 or more ( don't know exactly when he turned prof )?

My question is, how can those 2 scientists be higher up in time for leveling up?
    I should not have a professor scientists yet, that should have been 32 more ticks away as the 30 I started with are.
    So how can one of them be 26 ticks further in leveling up and another 28 or more ( don't know exactly when he turned prof )?
    Why wouldn't you have a professor scientist? I have loads.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast

Most probably your KD went into fort early age. Progress of your scientists would have stopped. However, other KDs who didn't go into fort would still have had their scientists progressing. Hence, their scientists would be at a higher level than yours.

Please delete my thread so my noobish behavior is not readable anymore.

Thread Information