Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jerk Player

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Skank View Post
    TY Bart, I mailed the top 12 KD 10 days ago saying free acres. I only got one reply who said he had too much DP for good gains. He proly could not do ops on anybody anyway. He has few wizz. He is Elf, and mostly just a liar.
    He would be welcome here if he would pump wizz, make thvs, fight in war.
    What? Ok, I'm a top kingdom advocate but my acres were never worth it aFTer, I repeat: after the fact. Acre picky tops? I'm telling you, he's a top guy. Not because of "expertise" but because a fat guy gets a pass when(?)

I'm going to grow the old fashioned way if we don't get some traction. Cone on guys; I'm trying to be passive. Doesn't work when everybody is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

TY Madchess, and Strat, Dora defected after we bounce/razed him and TMs finally got busy too for 3 full days of fort... I feel sorry for his new KD. Maybe we should war them to kill him more.

I <3 this game even when its too hard.
    Last edited by Skank; 08-06-2017 at 17:18.
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Post Demon
    The peak of playing with no fear in a shell kingdom, we got the freedom to help out even if it was only just a little.

While some may be sympatic to your cause a lot of kingdoms unfortunately will have goals like growth or war that they are not willing to compromise with and thus they'll not go out of their way to help out.

One thing that may annoy this player would be to tell his new king why he defected and was intraed, if they keep an eye out for similair things they might keep him in check or decide he is not someone they want arround either.

I would have made more hits if not for that one kingdom forcing us into fortified by retaliating my retal on them like 15 times, I guess that is the downside of playing in a shell, I just hope being hostile to a 3 man kingdom and hitting through smite and gs annoys them more than their 15-35 acre hits annoyed me.

TY again, his new King sent me mail and I explained it short but sweet.
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Needs to get out more
    It was all Madchess, but we're here to help.

The shell kingdom dynamic has pluses. Shells might get a bad reputation based in how the mechanics were used last age, but it's also important for the devs to see the meta in action for further game enhancements.

Similar to ages past I'm only retaliating. This age I'm attempting to grow exclusively through retal acres with zero pool use. This should make for amicable relations as I can't grow to present a danger unless provoked.

The underlying strength of the shell is that you're working with likeminded players which can be the nucleus for quality kingdom building. That said, guys like you Skank are the lifeblood of the game. It's a noble thing to take on the challenges of teaching new players. You're also playing the game at its elemental core: kingdoms built of randoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Funny seeing this thread. Im the monarch of the KD Dora defected to. We were told about disagreements with old KD and I think the KD changed name to "Kill off Dora" or something?

For the record we never had any issues with the persons behaviour and could have used another TM with some size. We went to war pretty quickly afterwards and Dora turned silent for some reason, and subsequently defected to another KD in the middle of war
    Last edited by Twily; 30-06-2017 at 14:10.

Post Demon
    Just proves he was no good, he left you when you most needed him after all. I think both Dora and Skank left the game or reset since I can't find their messages anymore, and I did not delete them.

I hope that the rest of that kingdom will have a fun age thougth.

Thread Information