Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jerk Player

Jerk Player

delete
    Last edited by Skank; 04-06-2017 at 20:44.
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Director of Age Changes
    I assume talking him into deleting not an option at this point.
    If he grows w/o getting thieves and his wpa blows, just pelt him with ops until he ragequits. Kill all his peasants for starters.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

delete
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Skank View Post
    TY Avenger but my TMs suck. Its too bad because we have 8 of them. Not one of them has helped me. I suppose I'll have to abandon my 4 newbies and defect/recruit.
    He is Elf so I can't get through and he proly has 25% WT
    You could try PMing a larger kd in-game. Maybe they want the free land since there will be no retals. Might force him to defect.

delete

Post Fiend
    Intra fb / ms / NS. Bounce razes and just wait it out .. but you'll have to get the kingdom to cooperate on this. If you cant do that, maybe hop around for an active kingdom?

Post Demon
    I'm the king of a shell kingdom this age, a loner would be of little concern to me, but of course I'm a bit worried about the behavior you describe if it is a personality trait and not about some sort of dissatisfaction with his current team.

Maybe he can be persuaded to get recruited into my kingdom if he is not a total lost cause, if not what sort of defenses are we talking about?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Skank View Post
    Its not worth the effort if I also have to take his abuse.
    Report the abuse to the support email.

He might be a jerk, but it sounds like he manages his prov well enough that other kds cant even/ dont want to attack him even without the fear of retals. He must be doing something right. Lol

Post Demon
    Quite sure misunderstandings happened, likely from both sides. The issue should be solved as soon as he joins my kingdom, I think he might have missed the invite send on last login or he is waiting because of the 24 hours rule, quite nice build elf/mystic althougth with some weak areas and indications he is not that active.

Everyone win and no one get clobbered, I'm surprised thougth that top kingdoms would find him to hard to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I'm surprised thougth that top kingdoms would find him to hard to hit.
    They are most probably just busy or he's too small/unattractive of a target to be worth any investment in (in spite of how much top KD leaders like to be told what to do I imagine).
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Quite sure misunderstandings happened, likely from both sides. The issue should be solved as soon as he joins my kingdom, I think he might have missed the invite send on last login or he is waiting because of the 24 hours rule, quite nice build elf/mystic althougth with some weak areas and indications he is not that active.

Everyone win and no one get clobbered, I'm surprised thougth that top kingdoms would find him to hard to hit.
    It's probably something else. He might be a top guy.

Good luck Skank. It's the toughest job in Utopia. You have our blessings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

delete
    Last edited by Skank; 04-06-2017 at 20:45.

Post Demon
    it has yet to be 24 hours since his initial response and me sending that invite, I think you'll see he will go away at that point, if not I made some gains and adjusted build which could put me in a position to hit up that much in 1-2 days, without my nw getting way bigger than his.

Sounds like a decent bloke tired of n00bs.

Thread Information