Thread: Quick Feet Not Working

Quick Feet Not Working

Hey we have a major issue with Quick Feet not working. Support ID# ED127BC0 It is not working. When cast it stays the same attack time. Not 1 minutes difference. My guys are running human tact w/QF to be lightening fast but the lightening is a big fat fizzle for them at the moment. Help Please.. Thank you. Please check all my human attackers who cast it they are all saying same thing.

Administrator
    QF seems to be working for your province -- your attack time dropped from 11.9ish to 10.74.

Are you sure your players didn't have QF precast?

Post Fiend
    I dunno if you guys in war, or what stance .. but that sounds insanely slow for a Tactician.

We have same attack times with QF cast as without. And stinger shows that it is casting MP. Not Quick feet.

`s!!! --> Spells Recorded - 1: (MP: 9)`
    [2:45]
    `ATTACK RECORDED!! --> s!!! attacked !!! X(..) for 77 acres and killed 251 troops. They sent 34.453 K mod offense and 3 general(s). Their troops will return in 11.18 hours.

He has 12% rax and reduces attack time by 13.47% Which should of dropped it to 10.38. He has 83% BE so take off 50% of effect of Rax attack time is at 11.19 Which is what he got. Add an extra -10% with Quick Feet and should be 10.035 or so at most. So unless the Barrier Ritual is somehow messing up the time there is something not right.

In war and the above example is non tact running rax and QF to Keep waves even and all Tact and Non tact home at same time-frame for next wave.

Forum Fanatic
    Tact without QF and a few rax can run 9 easy.That does seem real off numbers wise

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Recruiting View Post
    In war and the above example is non tact running rax and QF to Keep waves even and all Tact and Non tact home at same time-frame for next wave.
    I was able to cast QF on your province and see a reduction in attack time. If there's a different province you want me to check on, I'd be happy to. It's possible that the stinger extension is somehow interfering with your spell casts -- you noted that stingerbot recorded you casting MP, not QF.

You're right that the 11.19 seems long for a non-tact with rax in war with QF cast. That province's current attack time, as shown on war room with QF cast, is 10.0x, a 10% reduction from that number -- looks like it is working perfectly and you just didn't cast QF?

I see the same thing when I look at your human tacts. There's one that hit twice this hour, his return time is reflective of no QF cast. I cast QF, war room correctly updates with the new attack time.
    Last edited by JeffT; 02-06-2017 at 02:15.

I've also tested this, QF is reducing my attack time

Army #1
    (10.14 days left)
    Army #2
    (11.32 days left)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information