Thread: 72 Hour Protection for new provs

72 Hour Protection for new provs

Okay i may be reviving a dead horse but i have been curious for a few ages now on what happened to the 72 hour protection for starting provs. I am sure there was some discussion about this when the change was made but I know i miss the 3 days to get prepared for action there used to be.

Can someone shed some light on this?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    New player makes a province and then literally can't play for 3 days, and that's if he starts playing after the age starts.

A significant amount of people just didn't log back into their province either because they forgot it existed or they didn't want to wait until they could start playing

i got that aspect of it but on the other hand those of use who actually want to build up a bit from the start before being tossed to the wolves miss the time.

I guess it is the difference between facing the wolves of the wild with a club and a rock versus facing them with a armor and a sword...

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedthor View Post
    i got that aspect of it but on the other hand those of use who actually want to build up a bit from the start before being tossed to the wolves miss the time.

I guess it is the difference between facing the wolves of the wild with a club and a rock versus facing them with a armor and a sword...
    Well then the solution imo is to give provinces that starts late more "stuff", not prolonging protection.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information