Why would I wd? Yes we have 3 dead provs that couldn't die fast enough for us even with your help. I mean in 72 hours they will be fresh. Besides that why would we wd? I'm not being the typical cp and being a dick but clearly you see something I do not. We went into this prepared for a long war. Sheister you we because we waited 8 hours to press button when you guys were only making 2 hits a day. You cry because we wouldn't give you a yr2 cf so you could pump and run from emeriti. However this is still a decent war. Your side has done nothing to convince me or any of our ls that we should give you a win. We asked for the 4 cf so we couldn't be your escape goat. You said no. So the qq isn't really needed. We have always had good relations with PROTector and BB then pyro became part of BB and those 5-6 ages of friendly banter and helping hands got thrown out the window. We were never a thorn in BB side. Just the opposites. We are friends with CR and BB because of how zauper and company took me in and friendly with BB because of Erv and kremlin. Like I said maybe the three of us can't see what y'all can but it's getting hard to not destroy your provs to give the advantage to emeriti. I was actually excited to finally have a fun war with BB and not have any drama but a fun time and to congratulate each other on a hard fight.

You know tox and I didn't always get along but when we warred emeriti and we lost we congratulated each other. Those guys are suppose to be our enemies. Clearly I should pick better friends. Any who maybe we can last the next couple of days and see where we are with the new provs. What you gonna do with your left over generals now though?