Thread: Stealing OoW

Needs to get out more

Stealing OoW

Maybe it's a dryad thing, but I'm noticing more theft from kingdoms at war on my news page.

It's negligible in the scheme of things from where I'm standing, but a few gold or food can save a schmuck in dire need. I don't mind adding to the drama but haven't messaged any of the kingdoms.

I'm curious if it's something people want to know about? I'm well aware of gold contributions and the fact we have more t/ms this age. If your enemy was stealing out of war, would you want to know? And if your kingdom mate was stealing oow would you want to be aware?

I'm not planning on using these situations as unprovoked attacks, but I might take stuff.

Thank you.

(Janes Addiction Video)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Your stockpiles must be huge or your tpa non-existant to make it worthwile compared to stealing from your enemy in war. Most likely the stealing is done by provinces in end of war cf to get a bit of extra buck since thiefs cannot be used for anything else during that time anyway:)

Enemy KD we was warring had barrier up, my 1.5 tpa couldnt even get a sot.

Needed GC to fund my army, drake, and what not so I stole outside of war. Damn good gains. Def worth.
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Your stockpiles must be huge or your tpa non-existant to make it worthwile compared to stealing from your enemy in war. Most likely the stealing is done by provinces in end of war cf to get a bit of extra buck since thiefs cannot be used for anything else during that time anyway:)
    Not that much but I do run around most ages in a catawampus pump.

I get the dryad food "thing" with the dwarf heretic having some swagger this age.( I just realized that dynamic for my Virtual Kingdom btw. )

When I'm in a full Kingdom and we war, I expect some kingdoms to steal from kingdoms oow. My play style is to only steal from the kingdom we're warring while in war, but that's just part of my white knighting schtick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I dunno about stealing OOW but we've had two kds hit us from war... And not eowcf either.

Post Demon
    Strato did end up retaliating the guy who tried abducting on me from warending cf, crappy gains but my own impulse was to raze retal, did not since retal was already done.

I respect peoples wars and never hit into them, I expect others to not hit into mine either and that they do not hit out from warending, if they do I do not see why everyone else should respect their warending or even full war stance.

When I command a full kingdom and some noobs hit into wars or out from warending I give them a severe scrolling and go appologize to the king of the other kingdom however small or big it is, if the noob repeat the mistake I get them removed.

Thread Information