Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Twitch Broadcast - June 1, 2017 - Comments

Administrator

Live Twitch Broadcast - June 1, 2017 - Comments

To read the announcement of the broadcast please click here.

We encourage everyone to tune in and provide your comments, feedback and questions, but if you can't make it you can leave some questions or comments here that we will try to address!

Event Details:
    The broadcast will take place at: http://twitch.tv/jorosar
    Broadcast will begin: Thursday June 1, 2017 @ 20:00 GMT (1pm West Coast, 4pm East Coast, 9pm UK, 10pm EU)

Please use this thread to post any questions or comments you may have that you'd like us to touch on or answer during the broadcast if you can't make it! We will try to cover as many topics as we can in the amount of time we have available!
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Veteran
    is genesis really going to return?

A smaller KD size would make the game better, and less reliant on monarchs and time zones.
    Also would break up the top KDs so we can stop having these ridiculous fake wars and have some actual worthy winners.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Will you ever consider switching undead from a race to a personality? Or can I just stop suggesting it each age?

You've already made some fairly large changes and those changes have been met with a fair amount criticism, claiming that you're trying to do too much too fast. Does this make you less willing to force out changes quickly or can we consider the scope of changes being pushed out in your first two ages to be the new normal?

I really like what you are doing with the game and its great to see how inspired you seem (had to say something nice to counter the rest) However, I hace concerns about how accessible y'all are. Mehul was like some Utopia god that seemed to ignore us and make changes that we just had to deal with. He didn't come down and hang out with us mortals. Look at what happened to Jesus...

Another concern I have is censorship. Be careful with it please. Understandably people at work dont want to have banners of naked women performing fellatio (sorry about that) popping up. But renaming every province name that might offend every prudish, sjw, tree hugger out there to a Disney character concerns me. Ok, maybe no one needs to know that Devolution doesn't particularly enjoy participating in lesbian activities but does that make the word lesbian taboo enough to need changing to a disney movie? I just tried to watch Rogue One last night and was far more offended than I would have been seeing tbe word lesbian.

Also, still nothing to let game skimmers know the game resets everything every 3 months.

Postaholic
    Are there any plans to do an overhaul of the general UI of the game? The game in its current state is littered with redundant pages (some of which Munk overlay resolves) and the need for third party resources to get basic information.

The unofficial utopia app does a good job of integrating sorcery, thievery ops, active spells/ops, intel, etc directly from the kd page, something that the main game could utilize that would clean up a lot of redundancies and necessity for third party intel sites.

Quick note: I will also be looking at chat for questions submitted live during the broadcast, so if you're reading this but don't have a forum account you're not required to post here if you prefer not to.
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I prefer they post here ;)

Dark Elves?
    And make combined charts a thing in game? Like that it auto updates = to where u are on the other charts.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

When will you add 3D graphics?

Postaholic
    be so kind to explain why this game has to be 25 players/provinces pr kingdom and plz refrain from using the oooh there wont be enought leaders becouse that is the worst argument ever, also dont even try the oooh players will leave, no 0 players will leave as the current amount of kingdom with 25 real players is down to less then 20, so, there is simply 0 excuse.

Max 15 people.

p.s we all know the real reason WAY to lazy to code the game around and changse some things that only work with 25 people.

X2 on kingdoms being too large given the current playerbase. There is so little play and interaction because there are too few kingsoms., Because the size is too big.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    1. Could you please explain to us customers why we are treated not as customers but as fandom groupies who just throw money at you ($50,- in my case just this age).

Today I pointed out a bug to one of the developers.

First I got berated for "bothering said developer"
    Then the bug was denied while if he had taken more than 5 seconds to look at it it would've been obvious.

(I pray you translate this to a real life situation whereby you return a faulty article to a store).

Are there any plans to start operating the game like a proper business respecting the wishes of customers and actively assuring they're staying with the game?

Ideas

Kingdom Sizes: It's a must change. Do you plan on changing KD sizes in the near future? 15 provinces max.
    Intra-KD or Uto wide Market Place needs to be added. Thoughts on that for an idea?(Falcons Eye)
    War! Group attacks needed to be added to war. When can we see this. (Falcons Eye)
    -This helps defeat the Big Banks or Thief/Mages in every KD. Now everybody will be breakable

Scribe
    Can we please lose the scientist display at least. If it was in any way related to Utopia, other than stroking the egos of a few select players that most don't even like I could maybe see it but it's not doing anything except making play on cell phones much more annoying and slower.

Thread Information