Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BB vs Nubs!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by bdbcoyote View Post
    Hmm looking at umunk.. how do both kingdoms go up in acres? Has this war really been going on for 8 days? Or is umunk just not updating?
    daily acres = 250 per day
    90 acre provs dying and restarting as 400 acre provs+ exploring

Sir Postalot
    Good fun war to watch (and occassionally help BB) with. Fun strategy by both. Looks like The U will lose but gain land.

I thought BB better off not warring, but at end of the day this looks like it was a really fun fight for both sides. The U went with some interesting strats that helped keep it close, but MS vs no MS will win it eventually.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Good fun war to watch (and occassionally help BB) with. Fun strategy by both. Looks like The U will lose but gain land.

I thought BB better off not warring, but at end of the day this looks like it was a really fun fight for both sides. The U went with some interesting strats that helped keep it close, but MS vs no MS will win it eventually.
    I had told before that this is U's war to lose. They have been max gaining/semi chaining whole war! Now there is a point where their whole core will be chained down apart from those 6 heretics! Scream tank has not hit since 2 waves now?

Depends upon BB's agenda as to when they want that 2k acre swing on them! + 6 dwarf heretics cant do much damage to 15+ provinces that BB has which will be soon max gaining on their core! Assuming BB should have like 1000-1100 per player as pool, I see BB coming out at 72-75k acres!

Not a farm war like Divinity or Emeriti got! But a decent job by BB so far!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

Looks like u guys won!

Yeah but we lose the age so no one cares.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sir Postalot
    They did plenty of massacres. Hard to mass out 25 tms

Enthusiast
    Nice war. Can't say I like this age's changes but it already spawned 2 interesting wars; this and div vs sparta. Cant wait to see the next one, I guess that'll be whoever Emeriti waves ;)
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

War should have been over 24-36h earlier if we didnt nub up our ritual casting. Had the feeling it might not go to war and left a 3 day old ritual without casting to prepare to refresh. Ended up entering war and not being able to refresh a ritual due to the huge rune cost required and rune shortage in early age wars. Had a tingly feeling they might not push button since they didnt really utilise their free hits wisely (day change meter decay by 2 so a free hit essentially). Nevertheless fair play to them, paper gains was -1800 for us war only and we took about 1.2k in hostile and button giving and also landlusted more than them. So overall nett was probably zero, not including ww bonus of course.

They were 12h from getting farmed hard and they pulled out at the right time. Sad we were unable to farm Scream tank. Literally I had him on farm list the next unique but they pulled out.

GGWP.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

I am very very disappointed in you Nesta

*shakes head*
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information