Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Munk now part of uto or ?

Forum Addict
    I think most folks understand that Bart is just a very smart player who is delusional about his own level of importance to the game. He has the intelligence to do good in the game, but unfortunately he also has the emotional instability to do harm to the game with that very intelligence.

Most games all over the interwebs have these kinds of players, he is not some rare breed, he is just who he is. Take him at face value (even though most of his substance is clever manipulations) and just let him do his thing. He is no more or less a member of the community just because of his approach to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    So why is Munk integrated in the game and say upo/stinger/utopiapimp isn't? I mean I'm happily using it that isn't the point. But it would be great if we could get some more clarity on the exact relationship between the parties. There is a reason Microsoft got fined tons for its approach of IE as compared to firefox/chrome.
    Go ask stinger/upo/pimp why they aren't integrated. We are quite open about wanting to work with 3rd party tool developers

Lol@analogy.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    the day they consider you in any team is the day we all leave, you got 0 place to be near anything utopia releated.
    well that is not true you should be allowed to make forum topics and post here ... wait that you can now (some of the time).
    What in the **** are you talking about?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    I just want munk to know I'm happy he's here doing what he's doing.

On the cast I noticed Cannawhoopazzz giving munk notes early on. I wonder what that was about?

the question of the day is: did Ordray and Canna play in Babies together?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Oh, thanks for explaining that Strato. Mike has just this weird way of expressing his gratitude, I see it now, we should all be grateful for what we have.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Oh, thanks for explaining that Strato. Mike has just this weird way of expressing his gratitude, I see it now, we should all be grateful for what we have.
    It's a free game. We don't use munkbot in our kingdom, which is how I want it. You know the story; it's a fantastic tool and I enjoy the challenge of facing opponents that use these type of advantages.

Don't fret Mike, he apparently has distaste for certain outsiders. The fundamentals of understanding a guy like Mike is in words and actions. I'm not offended by him, and you shouldn't be either.

Remember that Mike wanted the same things as the other renegades but all fell short due to diplomatic dogfights...Or, it's just a show. I do enjoy a show as my old school wrestling fandom indicates :)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 03-06-2017 at 23:38.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Then you must appreciate a well timed over-the-rope-jump meddle.

Needs to get out more
    Then you must appreciate a well timed over-the-rope-jump meddle.
    You just got me to watch some Mike Awesome highlights.

~ And to the point; you have as much to contribute as anyone. Oh, guys might have sparring here in forum, but different perspectives can yield epiphany and a superior game construction.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Contribute is the key word. People usually want to take or something in return. I'm still waiting for the day people realize altruism is the most self-serving thing you could do.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    the day they consider you in any team is the day we all leave, you got 0 place to be near anything utopia releated.
    well that is not true you should be allowed to make forum topics and post here ... wait that you can now (some of the time).
    Regarding Bart,

I don't necessarily agree with everything Bart posts but I do admire his passion for the game. With all the talk about the game dying or declining, anybody that has this much passion for the game and would like to turn that around would be an asset to said's game developer in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Regarding Bart,

I don't necessarily agree with everything Bart posts but I do admire his passion for the game. With all the talk about the game dying or declining, anybody that has this much passion for the game and would like to turn that around would be an asset to said's game developer in my mind.
    Thank you.
    Bart has done more for this game than most can even imagine, more importantly for the people playing it.

Thank you.
    Bart has done more for this game than most can even imagine, more importantly for the people playing it.
    This is true.

He took dealbreaking, shady deals, backstabbing, fake logs, mole planting, and times being banned, to a whole new level.

munkbot is a pos

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    This is true.

He took dealbreaking, shady deals, backstabbing, fake logs, mole planting, and times being banned, to a whole new level.
    Surely a multi like yourself can appreciate the finer arts?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Addict
    So Bart is the new me? I have been replaced :(

Thread Information