Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Rituals

Regular
    My biggest issue with rituals is that they last for too long. If you cast it just as war begins, you will have it for the whole war in many cases. I'd say it should be 2 days maximum instead of 5. We started our war with barrier and I was considering which ritual to start next but there was no point considering barrier went on and on and on... Having to recast and choose different rituals at different parts of the war would create more strategic play.

Enthusiast
    You can still start a new ritual and complete it to replace the old ritual. Much like starting a new dragon and completing it will replace the old dragon (if it is still alive)

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    As a leader of a 3 man kingdom rituals are off the table with 100 casts, even if somehow we could make it the cost would not be worth it.

Maybe considder the cast to be 4-6x the number of provinces if you want this to be an avalible option for everyone and not just the more organized 22-25 man kingdoms.
    As I said KDs should be encouraged to grow in numbers not to stay small.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberphobia View Post
    My biggest issue with rituals is that they last for too long. If you cast it just as war begins, you will have it for the whole war in many cases. I'd say it should be 2 days maximum instead of 5. We started our war with barrier and I was considering which ritual to start next but there was no point considering barrier went on and on and on... Having to recast and choose different rituals at different parts of the war would create more strategic play.
    The original idea was the KRs to be weakened by enemy's spells. However it wasn't ready for this age. Probably for the next one there will be the option to stop/weaken enemy's KR.

Thread Information